FRK Using Vibe 1st time

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JaxFlJon, Sep 26, 2006.

1. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

I bought a 'silver bullet' type plain jane vibrator to try out on my g/f. But I have about zero experiance with these things.

Can someone advise me as to how I should use the vibrator?

Besides the obvious turning it on and putting it in.

2. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

[​IMG]

Is what I got, didnt want to go crazy for a first time experiance.

:hs:

3. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

Rub it across her clit, insert it, play with the speed...use your imagination

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I enjoy vibration more on my clit than just vaginaly. if it's going to be used vaginally i like to get fucked with it, not just have it in there. OR if it's a nice curved one, Even pressure on a high speed ont he g-spot is fantastic.

Basically, while you're using it on your girl ask her how she likes it when you do such and such thing, "do you like it when I stroke it in and out of you fast? How about slow? " When you put it on her clit, vary the speed of the vibration, use differnt stroking motions, circles, up down side to side. Make sure she's communicating to you what she likes. Read he reactions, her face, how wet she is or isn;t getting.

5. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

I personally want to try with the vibe in my g/fs butt while I am in her vag.

My g/f has a 'communication' issue when it comes to sex, she doesnt give good feedback. That is why I ask about things to try. I am not as creative as some of you :wavey:

6. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member

Is she open to the whole anal thing or are you trying to use this to broach that subject?
    My wife doesn't get much from the anal thing, but she is willing to play.
    The double penetration (DP) thing is something that I think a lot of guys think about, and doing it with a vibrator is a simple solution for fun.
    It does make it even more important that she communicate with you during the attempt so that it isn't a bad experience, or you won't be doing that again for a while. Good luck!