using the tongue while kissing...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IWRXIT, Apr 18, 2006.

1. IWRXIT

IWRXIT OT Supporter

seriously. my x-gf is 23 and has real issues with using the tongue while kissing. even so, i would wait until i was gonna bust and stick my tongue in her mouth just to feel her squirm. i think she was just weird. was she?

2. low20

low20 Member

maybe she just dint like it...my gf and i rarely use tongue...we used to tho, now i guess its just being lazy o we dont make out that much.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

people prefer different types of kissers... :dunno: She isnt weird, just different than you. Maybe you just didnt know what you were doing when you stuck your tongue in her mouth and it disgusted her...

4. IWRXIT

IWRXIT OT Supporter

good looking out. she told me the first time i kissed her, like, a year ago. back in high school i actually came across a girl that said she didnt kiss on the mouth. i always thought it had something to do with my x-gf being a smoker also.

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

tongue kissing a smoker.... man how would you even be able to stand it? :barf:

6. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

I agree- tongue kissing with a smoker = NASTY, GROSS

But a non-smoker-- there are lots of way you can french kiss to mix it up.. little nibbles, little sucks, it's all good.. I noticed in my relationship with my boyfriend of 2 years we had been lacking in the french kissing department for a while, but we talked about it and both miss it so we are back on track.. hehe.. it's nice to get things back and mix them up every once in a while to set the mood--sometimes he catches me off guard and other times he gets caught off guard, but we most certainly love doing that! It's the best when it's not expected..

just take it easy with her and not rush it.. can you close your eyes... and the just move in her slowly, with little kisses first, then slip a little tongue.. then she will get what you are trying to do and go along with it.. (I know that I would) Slower kisses are romantic :)

7. XTaInTeDXRuCaX

XTaInTeDXRuCaX New Member

My boyfriend and i have been togeather for three years, when we had been dating for a while we frech kissed, but i was grossed out by germs, i am very weird about germs and spit. Now that i have done it alot with him, i am ok with it, it just took time for me to be ok with it.

8. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

its all about adapting or finding a happy medium.

9. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Some people just don't like it, it's not that uncommon. If you think about it, you're swapping saliva. Some people have thicker saliva, others have more acidic saliva, some people don't keep up well enough on the oral hygiene, and if you didn't just brush your teeth then there may be leftover taste from a recent food item.

The only time I've ever actually enjoyed french kissing was when both myself and the other person had just brushed our teeth, since everything is still minty and clean.

10. EmiB

EmiB New Member

yummie :p Shrimp Lo Mein