MMA Using jock compression shorts FTL!!!

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by checkii, Aug 18, 2007.

1. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

seriously, i am going back to the old school jock strap to hold my cup nice and tight. I was sporting some new XO compression shots witht he built in cup pocket. i keep feeling like its floating around the groin area instead of fitting tight against my groin.

Well, I got KTFO today via someone kicking me square in the junk, cup was floating and the edge of the cup smashed the head of my cock and my left nut against the inside of my leg. It took just a slight out of place fitting for that thing to get smashed out of the way and crush my goods.

After a minute or two i was able to get up and try and keep going but I REALLY didnt want to inside but just toughed through it.

Driving home I realized that anyone who takes a hard shot to the nards and doesnt take their five minutes is a fucking man. I had no fight in me after that and felt like i was going to puke the whole time, ,I dont know how some guys just shake it off and go right back in it, or even worse, dont get the call and have to defend themselves.

Now i'm sitting at home on the couch, with a left nut that is swelling to the size of a golf ball and a bell end that hurts with every shift. Back to the Shock Doctor X-fit jock for me :wtc:

2. Mega-JC: Da Return

Mega-JC: Da Return Tiger Knee!

I use nike compression shorts with an exterior cup.

3. miek

miek New Member

I don't even wear a cup :eek5:

4. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

I have these shorts that I wear under my cup (if i am wearing a cup) made by a company called "life" they are like Wandy trunks with a little bit more leg to them. They keep my junk in place no problem. I put the cup over that (Bike cup) and then vale tudo shorts over the cup to hold it in place exteriorly and then my board shorts. Its never failed me.

Look int othe life shorts for keepin your man piece in place.

Here is their site. http://www.lifeunderwear.com/fashion.asp#

none of them have openings except the basic. so if you like wearing brief style under your cup or boxer brief etc.. they got it.

great company.

5. CyberEye

CyberEye Oh god, the voices

i have the under armour compression shorts with a cup pocket. The cup seems to float around too much inside them as well. I always just wear my X-fit over top of them.

6. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

i used to have that poblem to if i was only wearing the bike compression shorts but then I got these other ones that look like tighty whities and it holds them in place

7. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

If you get a little knock in the nads put your finger in your belly button it works a treat.

edit: not in this case though youll be in pain for days

8. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

I prefer the jock type cup for this reason :hs:

9. CyberEye

CyberEye Oh god, the voices

what the crap is a bike cup?

10. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

i have seriously felt like i have had the flu all day. Stomach and lower back and junk is killing me. and apparently after the attack on my buddies I clacked knees with my sparring partner, I didnt even realize it at the moment, but the inside top of my right knee is swelling like crazy and i cant bend my leg for shit.

Hopefully i'll wake up tomorrow and feel a lot better. Koral's website had some fight shorts for $25, they looked cheap, but they look perfect to wear over or under to keep everything tight.

11. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

yeah man this is the reason I only use the shit thats like a jock strap or the metal cups. You hear about this crap happening in muay thai alot and once in a blue moon a guy will have one of his nuts in between and get checked and man will that fucking hurt. i know some one here in sofla lost a testicle that way

12. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

balls feel much better this morning, but I cant bend my knee. Guess i'll take that over a purple cock any day of the week.

I forgot that I have a traditional metal cup sitting somewhere. gonna pull that out and use it with my jock.

13. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

This is the one i got.

The company is called Bike

[​IMG]

14. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

an MMA company really needs to design a cup and shorts and cup and jock for mma. its just stupid that we have to wear ones designed for baseball, there is no way something like this designed for baseball will be correct for mma.

sportsauthority is having antoher friends and family sale online today and has free shipping on all "apparel", so i think i'll pick up a new jock, my old shock doctor one is getting tore the fuck up.

15. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

they sell the boxing ones too but most of these things dont do to good when your rolling around on the floor they shift around. I havent had a problem when i use the jock strap or the tighty whitie ones. I have the windy steel cup its never failed me