Using an E/C stack?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by DTR rex, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Today (Monday) I am going to begin using an E/C (ephedrine and caffeine) stack of 25mg E and 200mg C per serving and throwing in some sesamin as well.

I have kinda been getting mixed reviews about how to go about taking it?

1) When is the best time to take it and how many times a day? I have heard that when you wake up or 30min prior to breakfast is good for the first dose, and then a second dose should be had ~ 4-5 hours later. Does the second dose need to be taken with food and should there be a third dose later in the day?

2) How long should this be taken? I have enough for 2 months, but should I take it for 2 months straight or do one month on, one month off, and then one month on again to finish it?

Thanks in advance. I just want to make sure I get this down right seeing as it is my first time using this stack.

2. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

I take the first stack asap in the morning. 25/200. Then again 4 hours later, usually on a basically empty stomach.

Ive heard that 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off is a good protocol. Has been working well for me.

Be warned: first few days are nuckin futs. Energy like whoa, figgity like crazy, and constant increased perspiration. Plus dont plan to get a whole lot of sleep while on.

Disclaimer: I am very sensitive to caffiene so......just my 2 cents.

3. Formz

Formz Hipster Santa OT Supporter

Everyone responds to stims differently. I take three full doses a day and I seriously could just pop them and go take a nap.

I've lost 10lbs though :cool:

4. THE mister juice

THE mister juice jfk→sea

it makes me poo a lot.

but i've gained 6 pounds, lost couples inches off my waist, so all's good.

5. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Was on for a couple weeks, now I'm taking a week off.

The EC curbed my appetite a lot, and now that I'm off I seriously want to eat everything in sight. It sucks.

6. friedrice

friedrice New Member

What does adding in Asprin do to the combo?

7. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I took my first dose of 25mg E and 200mg Caffeine about 1.5 hours ago.

I am feeling pretty jittery, but I think I will get used to it. I am sensitive to stimulants, but luckily I just got off of finals, so for the last 3 weeks I have been going on 2 large starbucks coffee's a day so I think that will help not make it too bad.
    The ephedrine def. kicks in a sense of alertness that is beyond that of what you would expect from just caffeine. I am not crazy about the feeling, but I assume it subsides somewhat after a few days right?

I immediately noticed the apetite supression of the ephedrine though.

My usual morning breakfast consists of 8 whites, 2 wholes, scrambed with 4 slices turkey bacon, cup of cooked oats, and a slice of whole wheat bread.

Today I had trouble finishing 4 whites, 1 whole, 1/4 cup cottage cheese scrambled, 2 slices ham and a slice of whole wheat with peanut butter.... That is about half of my normal breakfast calories.

8. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Oh yeah, so you guys recommend 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?

I know some go a month on and month off, but I want to do whatever is going to be the most safe.

Also, when you guys go off do you go off the caffeine as well, or just the ephedrine? I cannot imagine it being a good idea to just stop taking 400mg+ of caffeine for 2 weeks and then getting on. That would seriously fuck with you in reference to withdrawl, headaches and sleep patterns.

9. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I hear it just aids in the fat loss. However, many people here have told me is not great for you and unnecessary. BDR says only do the asprin if you are severely overweight and the E/C alone is not cutting it.

10. chakup

chakup Guest

OK so where to get E now?

11. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Canadian supp stores or you can get an asthma relief medicine @ the drugstore (Bronkaid)

12. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Took it again this morning and didn't feel much. Yesterday (first day on) I was tweaking for a couple hours... real jittery, couldn't sit still, etc... But today was not nearly as bad... Hopefully that is a good sign. I am only taking 1 dose of 25mg E and 200mg C for the first few days though. After 3 days I will move onto 2 doses a day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.