Using a rebound

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by the_mavsman, Jun 14, 2009.

1. the_mavsman

the_mavsman New Member

Fucking dilemma.

I think im using my new girlie as a rebound for my ex and I promised myself I won't ever do that to someone after being cheated on twice already :hs:. What should i do? tell her how I feel or just keep this relationship going and see where its headed? I think im still in love with my ex even though shes untrustworthy and a cheat.

Tonight she phoned me and I lied to her i was going to sleep. I feel bad. Would you guys ever use a rebound?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Knowingly using someone is fucked up IMO. I think it's pretty sad that you actually consider just continuing using her as if it will help you get over your ex and not fuck her up in the head emotionally.

3. kit99bar

kit99bar USPA Class 2, weak, old man!

Do you like this rebound at all?

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

rebounds don't usually make good relationships.

5. pharcyde92

pharcyde92 New Member

I was in a rebound relationship about a month ago.. Apparently it did not last long.

6. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

If we judged people as morally right or wrong based on what they CONSIDER, everyone would be damned to hell. Face it, we're human, and we want what's best for OUR SELVES. Judge someone based on how they ACT, not how they think.

7. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

Go for it. Anyone that dates someone who just got out a relationship knows he/she is a rebound, people aren't stupid. Don't tell her shit about your ex, and put the ex out of mind completely. That means cut off all communication, delete her from your friends list on any social networking sites, delete her pictures and move the nudes somewhere off your computer.

8. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Using someone as a rebound can be great for just sex. I don't know if a relationship would work, but then again it depends how over the relationship was when it ended.

If you are lying to her, it isn't a good sign. Fuck buddies or more, always deserve honesty

9. MariaMaria

MariaMaria New Member

if it's mutual. otherwise, you're kind of a dick.

10. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

You need to come clean with her. If she is ok with things not being serious and having a casual relationship with you then you're ok, but you're fucked up if you just lead her on for nothing.

11. THoC

THoC New Member

how serious is it? if you two are just dating and fucking keep going.

if she brings up feelings or asks how you feel about her you need to be honest.

12. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

qft!

as long as you're honest about not wanting to jump directly into a relationship, keep dating the new girl.

more than likely you've told her you just got out of a relationship. most people know that neither guys nor girls are interested in dating someone else exclusively after ending a relationship.

if she's agreed to the casual-ness of the relationship, continue seeing her. if you can tell she has reservations with dating/fucking, move on. she'll wind up getting attached sooner or later, and you'll end up with a mess of drama.