WEB users want merch...

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Naturally Baked, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Naturally Baked

Naturally Baked Active Member

I want to tap into this and get start making some good profit :cool: but I dont know where to get any merchandise made. The things they have asked for are:

Calendars
    T-shirts (I can get those made)
    License plate frames
    Lanyards

If anyone knows where to get any of those made with decent quality let me know (not cafepress)

2. Pepsi1975

Pepsi1975 Mod of the Year

the best thing is to do is start calling places, but I would also go back to your members and see what people want, and make sure you get a decent number that want something, usually places charge more for smaller print runs and it is not worth the time or effort to get it mad when the profit is low

also if your members want stickers talk to urbangreenz on here, he is awesome to work with

3. Naturally Baked

Naturally Baked Active Member

Yea I have a partnership with JDMdecals so I am good on decals but a number of them want calendars and license plates. I think if I could get them made for $5 each for 20 of them and sell for $10 each itd be worth it. But I dont think anyones gonna make license plate frames for $5

4. Pepsi1975

good luck, with that low number of shit, also look at to office max/staples/office depot's print shop, they do calenders there

5. Pepsi1975

also serious look into urbangreenz and get prices, i know a few others that thought they were getting good deals and his prices blew them out of the water