FRK Used the vibrator for the first time

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Paid, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Paid

Paid Guest

As some of you know, I purchased a vibrator for my SO a little over a month ago. I finally got the chance to use it on her. :bowdown:

She seemed very embarrassed at first because she is new to the whole "toy" thing. I told her it would be fine but she kept on giggling when I turned it on, I guess maybe because she heard the vibrator making noise and figured it would tickle her more than anything, which would cause her to close her legs and tell me to take the vibe off of her.

Well I started by kissing her neck and sucking on her tits, meanwhile I was rubbing her clit for about 15 minutes as I kissed her body just so that she would be wet by the time I use the vibe on her. She almost reached orgasm about 3 times but I made sure I stopped because I was determined to make her cum with the vibrator.

About 15 minutes of rubbing her clit and kissing her neck to get her wet, I felt the underside of her pussy and it was pretty wet. I then turned on the vibe and lubed it up about halfway. I turned it onto the slowest setting, because I figured anything more than that would tickle her, since this is her first time doing this. Surprisingly enough it did not tickle her one bit. I began to rub her clit with the vibrator. I was going up and down and in circular motions. I would drop the vibrator into her hole just so that I could get some more of her cum on it so when I rub her clit, it doesn't bother her at all because the cum + the lube slides very well. :bigthumb:

After about 5 minutes of vibrator action she began to shake all around, as she usually does when she is reaching orgasm. I couldn't believe my eyes when she reached orgasm so fast with the vibe. Before using the vibe, my first impression was that she was so shy about the whole "toy" thing, that she would let her mind make the decision to not WANT to use the vibe because it felt "weird" or whatever, and not allow her to enjoy the whole experience of me making her feel good with the vibrator. Honestly, I don't think she's ever been SO WET after an orgasm. I guess the whole thing about using a toy really turned her on once I started using it on her. :x: As we normally do, I make love to her after I make her reach orgasm, because she doesn't always reach orgasm during intercourse, but it was GREAT for her to be super wet, and I contribute that to the vibe. :bigthumb:

Overall I was pleased with the performance of the vibrator and truly did not expect her to even reach orgasm because she was almost afraid of it at first. She came pretty quick in my opinion but I'm glad to say that I've made her cum shorter than 5 minutes when I give her oral sex so I think my tongue is still her best friend. Latin men can eat pussy like no other. :bigthumb: :naughty:

I asked her if she would do the whole vibrator thing again and she said yes, no question. I was shocked to say the least but I will keep doing my job by pleasing her, and continuing to love her dearly. :bigthumb:

Just wanted to share. :) :)

2. Paid

Paid Guest

I also have a question for the ladies in here.

Do most of you like when a vibrator is placed inside of you (while its on, of course)?

She didn't seem to like when I put it near her hole, only when I wanted to get cum all over it so that it would feel better on her clit.

I tried to insert it into her but I didn't even get it in one inch...She really didn't find that to be something she would like.

By the way, here is the vibe

[​IMG]

3. Trina

Trina New Member

Doesn't desensitize me at all. I like mine on the outside, inside, etc. :) Explore and have fun!

4. Paid

Paid Guest

Going to use it again today after we get back from the club.

Can't wait!