FRK Used a cock ring for the first time last

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dirk Diggler, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Guest

night and all i can say i whoooooooofuckinghooooooooo. GF liked it a lot and when i came boy did i fucking cum hard. Looks like i will be using it a little more often from now on. Anyone one else with experiences with doing this?

2. mandy9964

mandy9964 New Member

which one did you get? i got one for my man, guess it wasn't tight enough, lol.

3. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

never been with a guy that used one...maybe I'll bring it up to my SO.

4. TechMo

TechMo New Member

pics?

5. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Guest

I will take pics tonight if i can. They also have a website listed on the packaging that i can prolly point you too. The veins in my joint expanded about 3* bigger and the GF loved it. They had three different sizes large medium and small the small one was a little to tight and didnt allow me to acheive a full erection so I think i am sticking with the medium and the large one. I have to see which one feels better to me. The ring itself didnt go in her because i put it on the base of my cock (shaved pubes) but she sure did feel the difference

6. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

I have one of the vibrating cock rings that has this knobby thing that rubs on my clit ... it's nice. :drool:

7. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Guest

8. net_prophet

net_prophet Tactical Texan

This is something I have been wanting to try. Out of curiousity how much did they cost?

EDIT: You just posted a link nevermind.

9. Tictakman

Tictakman New Member

i bet u could use just a ole regular black o ring that u can find at a hardware store. anyone try this? bet u could be more specific in sizes too!

Zak

10. Mordecai

Mordecai Guest

Yes you can, and they work just fine. I have a few actually.

11. Stylerod

Stylerod 150mph in a swimsuit :eek3:

Do they stay tight on you? I had an adjustable one that kept on loosening up.

12. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

The plumbing supply stores is your friend.

13. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Guest

yes they do actually they are a little tight and feel uncomfortable at first but you get used to it after a while

14. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

How tight should it be? Should there be a slight ache from blood engorgement?

Mine is adjustable, and the first time I tried it out I think I had it too tight - It was ok for a while, but my penis looked like a pink hulk. All the veins were immense, and the head got huge. Good stuff until it actually started to ache a little. Any looser though and it doesn't have near the effect. Is tight ok for short periods of time?

15. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Guest

I would think so. It did ache but nothing outrageous I expected it to. The smallest one didnt give me the desired effect because it wouldnt allow my dick to acheive full erection while maintaining the blood (didnt let blood in) The medium one and the large one has a better effect for me both letting blood in and trapping it causing the veins and shaft to swell. Where in MD you from I live in waldorf

16. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

Coolio. I've been staying away from it because I didn't want to do any permanent damage - But if it's all good I'm gonna have to break it out again.

Glen Burnie here. Texas originally but the military dropped me here for my last duty assignment, and been here ever since :)

17. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

:bigthumb:

18. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

The rubber ones do.

19. Lasu

Lasu 2.0

Is the CalExotics brand the way to go? I almost bought one form a sex shop the other day but thought i'd look into it first and find one thats known to not be shitty. :eek3:

20. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I have one that I;ve used a few times. It made the event incredible. Just like you guys said,the veins got bigger, it got harder, felt like I could bent steel around my dick. and when i came, oh god. I almost shot the ceiling.

21. col_panic

col_panic calm like a bomb Moderator

i have two metal ones of different sizes and a leather strap with ball separator. i don't really like the leather one because it's too tight on the nuts. i used to have a leather one that had about a 1" leather strap that wrapped around the scrotum to keep the balls from pulling up the whole way and that was fucking awesome. gotta find another one of those.

22. KaZ (VaBch)

KaZ (VaBch) Guest

I tried mine again last night... was a little bigger, definitely rock hard, and an intense orgasm... but made me even more sensitive... =( Wife's pussy was just super moist and warm... I came quicker than normal... =( Was definitely intense though, and I was still rock hard afterwards... Oh well. Might try it again in the future.

23. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

never used those ones :dunno:

24. phigity

phigity New Member

i might have to invest in some now. sounds like a lot of fun!

25. TireSmokinSRT

TireSmokinSRT Bring in the stunt cock

so what is the main point of a cock ring?

Just for personal sensation, or do they help you last longer? :dunno: