Updated pics of my Supercharged SI

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Guest, May 3, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. Pudifin

Pudifin These girls > olsen twins

Very nice car man! I like those rims with that color of blue. I perfer a dual outlet exhaust to the coffee can style, but still very nice! Definitely one of the better looking civics out there with those rims. What kind of times do you run? :bigthumb:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you :) . Well, I live in Colorado so our track elevation is over 6000 feet above sea level :eek: . I run mid 14's here which is a bit faster than the WS6's, C5 vette's ect. I manage a fairly large race team out of my website www.highaltitudeimports.com. We run in the friday night E.T series here, and the Club Clash.

4. Red97GST

Red97GST Guest

very clean. hows wheelspin?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Pretty nasty at times...lol. On street tires I can't launch it higher than about 3000 without sending them up in smoke. I love the low-end torque on the street though, makes it a lot nicer to drive.

6. jeeps4u

jeeps4u OT's Master Tech

man high altitude must suck if a mid 14s car is beating a C5 :(

7. Guest

Guest Guest

no doubt. We lose well over a second up here. According to the NHRA correction table one of my average runs would be a [email protected] I'm usually + or - .2 or so when I race a C5. They seem to run 14.5's on average here. I guess most people don't realize how much altitude effects us. That's one of the reasons I started www.highaltitudeimports.com......

8. SoSlowDx

SoSlowDx The reason i watch The Price is Right

9. RedDemonSA

RedDemonSA Guest

:cool: car man?

what brand rims are those? Or are they replicas?

10. DA King

DA King ALT + S Ownage King

fuckin nasty car man :bigthumb:

11. Hpower281

Hpower281 Guest

nice...just needs some spray to go with that lil charger. My friend took his 99 si, went LS/VTEC with it, JRSC, and a 75 shot. Ran low 12s (that with his 17s).