UPDATED - My WRX PICS! lots of new stuff

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by JimDab, Apr 5, 2003.

1. JimDab

JimDab The holiest lurker.

here's the old post with the old pics :p

http://forums.off-topic.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=491650

And here's the new pics. (i posted these at clubwrx too but im too happy to be limited to just one board. :p)

(
    EDIT - Here's my mod list:
    For Go: APEX'i AVC-R, Skunk2 3" Exhaust, Godspeed Uppipe & Downpipe, Samco IC Hoses, UTEC (untuned, running map0)
    For Show: 17" Ti-Chrome Rota Subzeros, JUN Replica Eyelids, Clear Side Markers, Xenon Headlights & Foglights
    Handling: 225/40/17 Kumho 712s, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Cusco Rear Sway Bar
    Sound: Infinity Reference 6.5" + 4" door speakers, Alpine 12" Sub, Kenwood 5-Channel Amp
    )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's a close up of the wheels (this pic was taken at night with flash)
    [​IMG]

ive been getting lots of comments on the wheels, good and bad. mostly good but i think other people like them more than i do. sometimes i think they're too dark for my taste. they didnt look so dark in the pics when i got them online. in the dark they look almost black, which i think looks fine but i doubt if i would have ever purchased black colored subzeros, even though that color is available.

the ride is definately stiffer than before but not too stiff, feels good, handles well. the UTEC is still untuned but it's in. im just having trouble getting it to work with the AVCR, but hopefully i'll get it done soon

here's a couple shots of the wheels in the dark just to let you know what i meant by "black" at night

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2003
  2. DA King

DA King ALT + S Ownage King

looks badass man, but watch out with the rims. been hearing some horror stories about them latley

3. Eric1855

Eric1855 In Hoc Signo Vinces

Louisville, KY - Nacho's Roommate. Fuck that guy.
    there was a few batches of them that were not molded properly and have weak spots. They have been breaking at SCCA AutoX's.

I would look into whether or not you have a good batch.

4. accordfreak93

accordfreak93 Go Preds!

looks very nice! i love the contrast with those color rims and the blue. very sweet!

5. lawnboy

lawnboy Robert DeNigro

nice, for rotas :p

i would debadgethe SUBARU and maybe the IMPREZA badge from the rear as i am doing tommorow and paint the front emblem WR blue. nice improvement over your former stock looking car :)

ps- invest in a short shifter, youll notice a HUGE improvement! I love my STi unit, its the same as stock height and much shorter throws...a little notchy tho

6. JimDab

JimDab The holiest lurker.

might do the debadge someday
    and i have a dealer option short shifter already, i never tried the regular one

wheels + tires under $1000 = i dont care what brand they are as long as theyre good quality :p

my mod list (and clubwrx sig):
    For Go: APEX'i AVC-R, Skunk2 3" Exhaust, Godspeed Uppipe & Downpipe, Samco IC Hoses, UTEC (untuned, running map0)
    For Show: 17" Ti-Chrome Rota Subzeros, JUN Replica Eyelids, Clear Side Markers, Xenon Headlights & Foglights
    Handling: 225/40/17 Kumho 712s, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Cusco Rear Sway Bar
    Sound: Infinity Reference 6.5" + 4" door speakers, Alpine 12" Sub, Kenwood 5-Channel Amp