Updated Apps Not Syncing To iPhone

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by verbal, Oct 26, 2008.

1. verbal

verbal Active Member

This past week I exchanged my power adapter at the Apple store. While I was there I spoke to a genius about a couple rare issues I've had with my 3G. They replaced it.

I get home and restore the backup and all is good. Fast forward to now. The app store on the phone tells me I have 10 updates. So I fire up iTunes and it says I only have 2. I get the updates and sync. Phone says I still have 9 updates but iTunes says all apps are up to date.

I'm thinking it's just some weird issue. I decide that it's easier to delete all apps on my laptop and have iTunes copy them from the iPhone. If I delete them from the iPhone and sync them again I'd have to rearrange all icons again. Pain in the ass.

So now iTunes sees that I need updates and downloads them. Now when I sync the phone, said updates are NOT sync'd to the phone. WTF? Anyone see this issue? I really don't want to delete and reorganize all apps on my phone.

2. verbal

verbal Active Member

Another weird thing in with the 'capacity' bar for the phone. Sometimes iTunes shows everything as orange, other times it actually shows green for apps.

This is all since I got the new phone. I don't get it.