Update v.quickshootgfwontletmefix

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by i<3cheese, Aug 6, 2007.

1. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

Well i talked to her as suggested in the original thread. She doesnt like the idea of me performing oral on her. Im not sure why but she said jsut dont worry abotu it etc. It may be because she is so hyper tickleish that shes afraid it will just tickle to much. It took me forever to get her to let me include her lower body in a full body rub.

Anyways, i did get her to admit that she would like if i could go for 15-20 min instea dof what were currently doing. She is standing firm on the no internet meds idea. Which i guess is for the better :(

She has agreed to work with me on start stop squeeze method. Or what ever its called that we saw online. I havnt been able to do the jerk for 15-20mins thing because im either at work or with her so its not really an option. I have however started kegels again. Not to sure how these work or if i do them right but ill be trying it.

I have also set up a dr appointment with a urologist on sept 7. Ill continue doing what i am until then and hope to get some answers from the dr when i go in.

Ill have an update somwhere around then unless somthing changes before then.

Also one random thing we noticed was when its anal i can go much longer and usually end it because she says its starting to hurt.

2. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

have you ever tried wacking off like.. RIGHT before you to go at it.. or even get her to wack you off.. most guys ( if your able to ) will last 3 - 4times longer on the second shot

( i had the same problem.. thats how i fixed mine.. now she normaly says we are done before i do )

3. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

I have before we lived together and yah, ill go longer. I wont be as hard however and she doesnt enjoy it as much. Shes told me she would rather it be shorter with it full hard then a little longer but not as.

4. miamiheat13

miamiheat13 New Member

Tried the really thick condoms yet?

5. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

I dont have a sub and cant find the other post. We went over most of this stuff.

She wont let me use condoms. When we first started dating i used some regular ones which worke dok then used the performax ones or whatever which worked alittle bit better. We then just phazed them out. The last time we used a condom was when she missed a pill or somthing 3 or 4 months ago. I think we were drinking a little that night but nothing to much and i couldnt go untill the thing broke and we took it off. As for now i mention we should try condoms again and she tells me no, she would rathe rit this way.

6. miamiheat13

miamiheat13 New Member

Sorry if this sounds a little harsh but, YOU are the man in the relationship. If she says she doesn't want to use condoms, that should not be an instant no. You have to stick up for yourself and go against what she wants if that is what you want to try again. Really talk to her about it and say that if you guys really want to fix this problem, you need to try a different route.

GL man, keep your head up. :o (couldn't resist lol)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2007
  7. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

Thanks i know, we are trying. She just acts like she doesnt care and it doesnt bother her but i know it does. Hopefully this Dr. visit coming can help me out. Honestly, just scheduling it has givin me great relief and i feel alot better already :)

8. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

wait is this about sex? can you go like 2 min? if you can just change position every so often for a cool down.

9. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

ok i also have a fix for that.. but il have to find it ( its a nose spray.. but.. well i used it once and never again.. i thought my wang was going to explode )

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Dude, wait, I am laughing so hard right now.

You mean to tell me, that this stuffy bitch you're dating still refuses to let you do oral on her....But she's A-OK with you fucking her in the ass? :bowrofl:

Again, meds aren't going to help you last longer. Your girl sounds dumb as a rock.

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Shes probably just really insecure about her vag. I sort of feel bad for chicks like that.