GUN Update on the rifle

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BigBadJohn, Dec 22, 2006.

1. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

Got the Harris bipod, the Leupold mounts and the Leupold rings today from UPS.
    I dont know the quality of Rock Mounts, but I sure can tell I got what I paid fro with this. Averything gits tight, and has alot of spring to it. Like how the thumbscrews downt have to be tightened when it is extended all the way and all that I have to do is psh a button and the legs spring back

The Leupold mounts as usual were top notch quality. However I wish the rings would have mounted a little better. Not as much mounting surface area on the left side of the rings. You can most probably see that in the pics. Is this usual. Still waiting on the scope. US mail sure is slow this time of year :/
    Other than that its pretty much done unless if I replace any stock parts later on

Need to get some more receiver top screws since the head of one of them broke off. Wont be too fun to get it to back out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

Just checked my credit account. Havent been billed yet for the bipod, yet the Paypal transactions I did the same night are on there :eek3:

Hopefully there was an error :x: