SRS update on my life

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by michaele36, Mar 18, 2006.

1. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

Hey alll.

I posted about being depressed lately and i'd figure i'd update you all. I'm quiting my job tomorrow because i hate it. I have 2grand in the bank so i'll live off that for a while. still single and looking despertly. i still dont like my life but its getting a little better because i'm goning to start this dog business soon.

thanks for all your help.

2. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

congrats about quitting a job you hate. Even though it may make times a little rough while your searching for a new job, it still will help you to get away from a job you hate.

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Quitting my job in January was the best thing I could have done for myself.
    Let's be honest about money though. I'm assuming you don't have another job lined up and you haven't given notice yet. That really isn't going to look the best on any future applications you might fill out. Plus if you live on your own how long do you truly expect 2K to last?
    Want to tell us a little more about your business venture?
    Good luck with everything!

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Its better to settle for the bras and be happy then going for the diamonds and be unhappy. Make sure you make wise choices tho, you don't want to end up from one gutter into another, but for now keep you hopes up high, and make those choices that change your life for the better.

5. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

its a dog sitting business. I walk them durining the day for people. I only need like 50$ a week because I live at home.