Update on me v.bored @ work

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by knucks, Sep 17, 2008.

1. knucks

knucks Active Member

I've been doing great, overall. Doing my own thing.

Met a girl about a 1.5months back, have been seeing her almost every weekend. I'm not too into her, but I do have fun with her and it's great when she visits me here at school. I don't want her to think things are going to get any serious, though. She started calling me "sweetie."

I also spoke to my roommate regarding girls, past relationships, etc, and the one girl that never called me back after 2 dates (who I was pretty crazy/happy about), so I deleted her number being on my high-horse, etc. He said I should find out, out of curiosity - what happened between us. Turns out there was some kind of a miscommunication between us and although I expected her to call, she thought I was going to call after I got back from New York, and I never did. She figured I realized we lived too far apart and would be busy in the coming month (aka, now). She does hope we can figure something out, so that's pretty exciting. Hopefully we can set us up some plans this weekend.

Out of fucking no where, my ex texted me last night. Last I contacted her was in August to wish her a happy birthday. She asked, "Were you serious about trying to be friends? I'd like that."
    Don't know how to take it, I feel fine about being just friends, though. :dunno:

How have all of you been?

2. MrMakaveli

MrMakaveli Loyal to the game

Drama alert! Abort! Abort!

3. knucks

knucks Active Member

Well the old me would go "Well, well, why is it you decided to give this a try?" but the new me doesn't really care :dunno:

Maybe she's lonely in Florida. Maybe she misses me. Or maybe she's legitimately a good person.

DANGER DANGER DANGER :rofl:

4. MrMakaveli

She is in Florida? How far from you?

If theres no chance at real drama, may aswell talk to her.. could be good for your ego if she is at a low in her life :rofl:

If she sends you vids or nudie pix.. PM, ok?

5. knucks

knucks Active Member

lol

Well, I'm in Michigan. So, far. haha

6. MrMakaveli

ohh.. unless she hops on the greyhound, its pretty much drama free.

Proceed.