LGBT Update on Josey's Surgery

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Josey, May 26, 2009.

1. Josey

Josey New Member

Hey fella's...long time no talk, I hope all are doing well and life is treating you great!!

Ok, I had major back surgery May 6th, it included a Fusion of the L4L5, 2 lamonectomys, bone graph, cage, and 4 screws.

Surgery went great no complications and the dr said I had EXCELLENT bones...he was quite impressed w/my bone structure and density. I wasn't able to walk for 2weeks, I'm starting to get around pretty good, but still can't quite dance a jig...lol... I had 15 internal stitches and 11 staples...my staples were removed today and I was given my "girdle/brace"...i begged them to allow me to return to work next monday the 1st, but they will only allow me to be there 4hrs a day the 1st week but atleast I'm back at work.

I wanted to say thanks to Coco and Ryry for checkin in on me and making me feel better...thank you guys...you know I love you both.

I will upload pics of my xrays and scars here soon. but needless to say I won't be going thru any metal detectors w/out hassle for the rest of my life.

I've missed you guys and will be online more. I hope all are doing well and hugs and kisses to all.

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Well, I always knew that your bones were rather hard. Why else would I like you so enthusiastically?? :naughty: Get better stud! I want you strong again sooner rather than later...

:kiss:

3. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Didn't know you had surgery, but glad you're recovering well.

Get better soon!! :)

hugs

4. blaq19

blaq19 New Member

Glad to hear your surgery went well! Get well soon.

5. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

dang dude that's a lot of procedures! omg.

happy to hear everything went well! :)

6. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I've been meaning to call or text you and check on your again but it's been crazier then usual around here! Glad to hear you are doing well :love:

7. Josey

Josey New Member

Thanks guys, Coco, you know I'm always hard for you!!!! but you never come to the states long enough for me to ravage you!!

I appreciate everything, just keep me in your thoughts please, there is a lot of recovery to be had, but so far I think I made the right decision.

Yeah, that was a lot of procedures, and I still have my cervical surgery once I'm fully recovered from this...like I said, just keep me in your thoughts. You guys are always on my mind, I know I haven't been online much lately but my cell number is 832 513 5104....text me anytime, I'd love to chat.

Ryry, again, thank you for the support while I was in the hospital, if there's anything I can do for you just ask and I'll get it done.

I hope everyone is doing well, I really do. I'm basically single, which sucks at the moment but someday I'll find the right guy/girl for me...I'm just taking things slow. I'm concentrating on work and rehab of my back right now but god it would be nice to have someone to hold me.....

I miss you guys, I really do....Oh, I have some new pics of my daughter she turns 5 on June 3...she's so damn big, long blonde hair...I'm so proud.

OH BTW, what am I getting for my birthday? I turn 31 on Saturday... ;-)

seriously, ya'll feel free to text or call...would help keep my moral up...especially you Ry....call me when you get the chance I want to talk to you.

Love all of ya'll...and wish you all the best.

Love peace and chicken grease...

8. Josey

Josey New Member

Call me sometime stud...we don't talk enough!! Love ya..

9. Josey

Josey New Member

Sam and blaq...thanks for the well wishes...you guys are the best. I hope you both are doing well.

:love:

10. Josey

Josey New Member

novo.... thank you too pal, hope all is well with you.

11. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I will call or text tonight after the kids two baseball games!