Update on girl problems..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Feb 17, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Alrighty. The bitch fessed up. She had been with another guy, she has no feelings for him, so she says. She said she didn't realize that I really cared about her until she saw how upset I was at the thought of her cheating and she felt really bad and realized that she really loves me and doesn't want to be without me.

So, she did cheat, she feels bad now and wants to be with me badly.
    I know "once a cheater, always a cheater" but have any of ya'll cheated then decided to never do it again?

OT, it's in your hands! What should I do?

2. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Oh and one more thing, she started dating him before me and her were officially BF/GF, but we had been on several dates before it was official between us, and at the time she started dating him also, we were still in the "free to date others" timeframe. I guess.
    So, recently she realized she loves me alot and broke it off with him.

Words can't describe my anger right now, it's not that I'm in love with her or anything but the fact she would do this to me, you know?

3. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

It hurts. That and she lied to you about it makes it sorta worse. My ex lied to me for a whole year before he confessed. It's not really if she cheated, will she cheat again. It's more of can you trust her. But I believe people can mature and learn from their mistakes. Is she that kind of girl?

4. sean*

sean* Guest

Its the temptation to cheat in the first place that raises questions...

5. Original

Original OT Supporter

Unless she was forced or pressured into this other relationship, I'd call it quits. If she doesn't have feelings for him but she started dating him all on her own, she just wants you to believe she only likes you. She obviously does have something for this other guy to go behind your back and do it.

And like sean said, with the temptation to cheat once, you can be sure she'll do it again.

My girl was pushed into a relationship by her two friends with a guy while me and her had a serious relationship going and she told me about it right away and that feelings for me would never change. I think it took lots of courage to break the news right away, and basically said he was nothing compared to me right in front of him :hsugh: Even though I was greatly upset at the time, I still feel it depends on the situation on whether or not you should trust him/her again. In your situation, I'd call it quits :o

6. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

:wtc: I'm so fucking pissed off.. There's now a large hole in my wall. I have anger problems, whenever I get mad (most of the time at stupid shit) I hit stuff or break things..:rant:

But..
    Has anyone ever felt like this:

"[Verse 1 - Mario Winans]
    Somebody said they saw you
    The person you were kissing wasn't me
    And I would never ask you
    I just kept it to myself

[Chorus - Mario Winans]
    I don't wanna know
    If your playin me, keep it on the low
    Cause my heart can't take it anymore
    And if your creepin, please don't let it show
    Oh baby, I don't wanna know

[Verse 2 - Mario Winans]
    Oh baby
    I think about it when I hold you
    When lookin in your eyes, I can't believe
    I don't need to know the truth
    Baby keep it to yourself

[Chorus - Mario Winans]
    I don't wanna know

[Break - Mario Winans]
    Did he touch you better then me (touch you better then me)
    Did he watch you fall asleep (watch you fall asleep)
    Did you show him all those things that you used to do to me (do to me baby)
    If your better off that way (better off that way)
    Baby what I like to say (all that I can say)
    Go on and do your thing and don't come back to me
    (Stay away from me baby)

[Verse 3 - P. Diddy]
    I don't wanna know where your whereabouts or how you movin
    I know when you in the house or when you cruisin
    It's been proven, my love you abusin
    I can't understand, how a man got you choosin (yeah)
    Undecided, I came and provided ma
    My undivided, you came and denied it (why?)
    Don't even try it, I know when you lyin (I know when you lyin)
    Don't even do that, I know why you cryin (stop cryin)
    I'm not applyin no pressure, just wanna let you know
    That I don't wanna let you go (I don't wanna let you go)
    And I don't wanna let you leave
    Can't say I didn't let you breathe
    Gave you extra cheese (c'mon), put you in the SUV
    You wanted ice so I made you freeze
    Made you hot like the West Indies (that's right)
    Now it's time you invest in me
    Cause if not then it's best you leave
    Holla, yeah

[Chorus - Mario Winans]
    I don't wanna know

Oh baby, I don't wanna know "
    ??????????????????????????????????????

I'm asexual but I do enjoy being in a relationship so it's gonna suck not being with this... slut..

7. jmf007

jmf007 Guest

I say that 99.9 % of women are either bitches or ho's, looks like you found one that is a ho.

8. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

I've felt like that...ignorance is bliss sometimes. But not knowing and always having questions and doubts eats you up. I think people will always have a situation or two where they'll be tempted to cheat. We're human. We tend to gravitate toward attractive things. It's the ability or lack of to resist it that matters.

9. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

kick her to the curb.

10. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11. kristin

kristin my dog > *

Well, you asked if any of us have cheated then decided never to do it again. I was in a relationship before where I did cheat. I did it once and vowed never to do it again, even though I hated the relationship I was in. I believe the real reason I did it, was to prove to myself that this guy I was with wasn't worth my time. I stayed with him for a few months after that and then decided to call it quits. It wasn't a good relationship to begin with. (Let's just say it was abusive.)

I would never in a million years cheat on the guy I'm with now. I've had guys try to get me to, but I've never even been tempted. So when someone says, "once a cheater, always a cheater," I obviously get a little offensive.

Like what Sean said:
    If she did it out of her own free will, and temptation brought her to do so, chances are there's something about you that makes her feel unwanted. Either that, or she's just a whore, which is always the case. If you like her enough to want to make things work, go for it. Otherwise, dump her now. If she's not worth the trouble it takes to learn to trust her again, then there's no point in wasting your time. Let me tell you, it's an absolute bitch to worry about whether or not your SO is cheating. If you don't trust her, you really can't be completely open with her, thus making your relationship suck. I know this from experience, and I know it's not worth it.

Think about it. If she's worth it, give her another chance but let her know that it's gonna take a lot of convincing to get the trust 100% back. If she's not worth it, dont' waste your time. Simple as that.

12. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

Even tho i would kick her to the curb no matter what. I agree with what kristin says.

If she's worth it, work on it. And let her know it's gonna take a lot to earn your trust back. And WTF with her saying she didn't know you cared soo much?

13. Penny1484

Penny1484 cute but kind of evil

cheating isnt right,period. so her little excuse of not knowing how much u cared for her until she cheated is just plain inexcusable. and as for her not haivng any feelings for the other guy, she must be at least physically attracted to him. i say dump her and find a less slutty girl.:o

14. kittencleo

kittencleo New Member

she must have cheated on you for a reason. she probably does care about you, but something drove her to do it. the saying once a cheater always a cheater isn't neccessarily true. you have to decide whether or not you want to take the chance of her doing it again

15. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

idk that part in your post where she said something like "i found out how much i love u when i saw how upset u were at the thought of me cheating"

that sounds like a shitty thing to say. if my gf told me that i would have lost my rocker.

16. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

The fact that she knows she was 'cheating' is a problem. That means she had to have known how it would affect you when you found out and yet she did it anyway. I'd really rethink any plans you may have to stay in a long term relationship with this girl.

17. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

I have never cheated on anyone, but I've been cheated on.

Making the decision to forgive and work through it with my girlfriend was one of the hardest things I've ever done. Second only to actually working through it. Working through it will take a lot of time and effort. Neither you nor your girlfriend will be able to put a time limit on when you're officially done working on resolving the cheating issue. You can go for months and then remember how you felt knowing that some shithead had his tongue down her throat...and then you're right back at square one. And your girlfriend has absolutely no say in any time limit on working through the issue either - she's the cheater, she isn't the one that has to work out the heartache.

You can't really make a decision like this without first having a serious, honest, open discussion with your girlfriend. Does she understand that she cheated on you? By this, I mean that she can't say "I'm sorry I cheated, but..." and then fill in the blank with some reason why she could be excused for cheating. Because if she can give you a "...but" statement then she has a problem with closing the door on ever cheating again. So if she says "I'm sorry I cheated, but I didn't think you cared." then what will she do later in your relationship when the newness has worn off and you don't seem to care as much as you once did?

A cheater has to "get it" that they have ripped someone's heart in half. They have to "get it" that what they have done is absolutely unacceptable. They have to "get it" that there will never be a good excuse for cheating. Someone that doesn't get this isn't worthy of a relationship.

Good luck. Either way you go, it's a fucking hard road to walk down.

18. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

listen to this man

19. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

dont EVER post lyrics to a song again or i dickslap your avless bitchass.

no really but... dont take her back. dont give her a second chance.... NEVAR! has anyone ever had good experiences with second chances?