SRS Update on earlier events...and a new situation

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jadix, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

Ok. First part will be to fill you in on what happened last summer, then i'll get into the new situation.

I'm going to be a third year college student this year. Freshmen year in the dorms, I lived down the hall from this girl named Natasha. We hit it off well and a few months into the year we started a relationship. It was awesome. She has a great personality, and is very beautiful. I dont know what else you could ask for.

We stayed together without a hitch all year, and at the end she had to go back to Japan (where she grew up. Shes not japanese though). So we talked on the phone and she keeps telling me how lonely she was, and how bad she wanted me to come visit. I was still in school in california doing summer school...but I saw an oppurtunity. There was a beautiful woman in Japan that wanted me to come see her!

So I cancelled my second session summer classes, bought a passport, bought a plane ticket, and flew halfway around the world for her. And what does she do? She breaks up with me the day I arrive. Apparently she had developed a crush on some other fucktard from her old highschool or something. She couldn't even date the guy anyways though because he lived across the fucking PACIFIC OCEAN. Long story short, I was very pissed, and when school started again we never talked.

All last year we never talked. She partied like nuts, got drunk a lot ( or so I heard through friends ), and I was depressed. I didn't want to party, I didn't want to do anything. I started smoking weed all the time because I didn't give a fuck if I wasn't social. I didn't want anyone else. The shit lasted all year, it was terrible.

So then this summer came along, and I finally went back home for awhile (longest i've been home since college started). It did wonders. I have been much happier lately, and have finally been able to get her off my mind. I came back to school a few weeks ago and have made a ton of new friends and met a ton of new girls.

Last weekend I hooked up with a girl, and have been doing so since. We're not in a relationship, and I dont want a relationship with her (just not really my type).

Natasha moved in a few houses down on my street with some old friends from the dorms. She has been coming over (we have the same friends pretty much) lately, and it hasn't been bad. We've had some good conversations, and there aren't really any hard feelings it seems.

A few nights ago we were drunk, and we started talking about the previous year. She told me she had a ton of fun...but she really wasn't happy at all. I said it was probably the worst year of my life. Everytime she comes over now she sits next to me and gives me this smile...and it fucking gets to me. I want her again.

What do I do? Would you even consider taking her back after what she did?

2. Colonel Panic

Colonel Panic New Member

In AA the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

3. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

but people make mistakes dont they? I told her she would regret it, and i think she does.

4. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Sounds like a lot of college romances I knew about when I was younger. IMO you should move on and find a different girl to date. Yes everyone makes mistakes but you let this girl keep you from dating for a year. Now that you're enjoying yourself again and feeling NOT depressed, why let her get you down again?

I know, I know, you weren't unhappy when you were together but she did fuck your life up for awhile and had very little regard towards you or your situation. She's selfish and likes to play games. IMO you would be better off with a different girl.

5. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

aye. I knew that was the right move all along.

Why the hell do i still want her? :run:

6. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Cuz you're a guy and she prolly has some physical attractiveness to you. However, when a girl is hot on the outside but not on the inside, I dump them or just move them to the fuck buddy category. I don't care how hot they are, if they aren't a good person I keep my options open.