SRS UPDATE: I thought she liked me? =/

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Vay, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Vay

Vay New Member

For people who do not know link so everyone can read if they want to. http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1636112

Well I went into subway today, and I said “Can I talk to you over there?” , and she said ok. So I said I was sorry about what I did. Then she said “You did nothing wrong at all”, and well after a few minutes she was like “I was flattered you gave me the roses, and I did not mind you getting my cell phone number.” then she said “Just right now I am not ready for any relationships because I am always working.”. I told her that is fine, and everything is ok. Though she does wants to be friends :wiggle: . She would of stayed and talked to me more but Fridays are the most busy day for lunch time. Though everything is good now, and she does not think I am a strange person which is the best part :bigthumb:. She also thought it was "sweet" that I was so worried over this, and she was glad we talked. As well she does not mind the roses she liked them :noes: .

Oh and I told her if she does not want me to go to subway any more that I will leave and go to the other one and she said "You better not go to the other one you are one of my best customers" then she smiled.

Good way to start off the weekend!!! :wiggle:

2. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

good job bro... at least you're 'in'

3. Vay

Vay New Member

Well I am going to stay on her good side that is for sure :). Now I just have to get to know her better now, and be a good friend to her :) .

4. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Its good that you tried. Keep it up, its the way to be.

5. Girder_Shade

Girder_Shade OT Supporter

wow awesome job man!! :bowdown:

I wish I had that kind of luck with women. :hs:

6. Vay

Vay New Member

Well another update I guess. I go in Subway like I always do, and for some reason I still sense (getting stronger it seems) that she would like to be more of a friend. Maybe I am reading it all wrong, but I am going to take it slow and see what happens....

Is it a good chance I am just reading it all wrong? :ugh:

7. Bleed

Bleed New Member

I mean, I love subway just as much as the next guy, but theres only so much of that shit you can take in a week. :rofl:

8. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I wouldn't be so worried about whether or not she wants more than a friendship with you. Ask her out as a friend. She's more inclined to want more if you don't act like that's what you're desperate for. She sounds like a very nice person. You're going to have to wait a few dates until a romantic moment comes up to make your move. That way it doesn't seemed planned and instead you were just caught up in that moment.

9. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

Congrats dude, at least you have a friend out of the whole thing. Hell, even if she decides she wouldn't like you as a SO, then she might have friends that she could set you up with. :dunno:

10. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Anal stroking. Girls like that.

Okay, seriously though... just spend and enjoy time with her. She knows how you feel. She may feel the same way, in time. If it happens, it happens. Just try to have a good time.

11. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

learn from your mistakes... where you went wrong...

12. FrankC

FrankC Guest

excellent input :ugh2:

13. wik

wik New Member

see this is what life is all about, taking chances.
    it's better to have tried and lost, than to never have tride at all.
    also, it may not be "over" yet, you can ask her out to parties and such and maybe end up being a good friend, and when she gets to know you a little better, maybe she gets romantic feelings for you.

i wish i had the guts you do too :big grin:

anyway let us know what happens and how it turns out.
    try to keep in contact with her, dont be invasive or stalker like, but just go like "hey wanna grab a bite to eat after you're done?"
    and if shes says like "well sure, as friends right?" or something to that effect, you just smile and say "of course".

last advice, try to be cool and sort of kicked back, don't flirt with her all the time and such because she has already told you she's not interested right now.
    rather just be a good friend and let things go naturally, in time, she may get feelings for you back. if not, you made a friend which can last you your life.

14. Vay

Vay New Member

I just figured that life is to short to wonder if she likes me or not. So what if she says she does not like me? Not going to be end of the road for me :). See I am a shy person when it comes to asking girls out. So this is a huge step for me, and I seem to like it so far. If you do not take chances in life then you will just be wondering "what if" for the rest of your life.

15. kenxtract

kenxtract Guest

There is nothing wrong with liking the girl or even being attracted to her. Stop putting your mind in that mental state. Liking some woman, for whatever reason, shows that you are human capable of having affection for another being. We are all jackass or weirdo, at one point or another, when it comes to that person we have an affinitiy towards, in an intimate way. Again, don't go beating yourself up too much about the it. Like you said, life is too short to take such matter so seriously. It is best to not have any expectations. Be yourself, enjoy her company, and enjot getting to know this woman. Most importantly, don't ever apologize. What we do in love and war, if altruistic, owes no apology. You are only human. There is such a thing as tact, which some us are better at, than others. For that, only experience can teach you. In the meantime, you must have the courage to proceed, with shamelessness and a certain sense of madness, without loosing sight of your goal. That, you have demonstrated brilliantly. Learn from your mistake, and improve your tact. I am too a shy individual, I understand entirely that this is an amazingly difficult thing to do, to put yourself out there. But, have no fear, you will walk away, after some slight sense of rejection, a better man.

Keep at it..

16. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Good job. I don't think there's anything more you could have done.