Update : Girl i met on a flight

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by uwofrost, Sep 26, 2008.

1. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

the prior thread http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3934600

So i made the drive to the denver area. Its great love it having a great time. Well i had my first date with Emily (girl from flight) and things went great. I went up to boulder to see her yesterday and i watched her softball game. Beer you were wrong in your assumption that she had a BF and was just playing me. Any ways its seems as though im going to end up with my first LTR in 2 years. :x: Super excited. PS if anyone wants to see what the drive from Minneapolis to denver looks like here is the thread from yesterday i put up. http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3945830 :bowdown:

2. Vysion

Vysion New Member

:ugh: I just got back from a weekend trip to the Black Hills in SD. That was 11 hours from Minneapolis both ways including the time zone change.

Good luck on your new life in CO.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:mamoru: You can't call her Emily, JJJ has an Emily and it will confuse people.

That being said, glad she doesn't have a BF :p Good luck to you and congrats on the move!

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:rofl: I was gonna quote "emily" and say "does JJJ know about this?" :mamoru:

Wait... then again he wouldn't really care, would he? Don't they have an open marriage or something?

5. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Going forward i will call her "Em"