Update for my fans

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I f-closed last night (not the chick who sent the dumb txt... the other one). Three times. It was awesome.

Seriously, she's really cool and we're totally on the same wavelength with regard to most things.

But I have some issues. We had sex 3 times, but I was only able to cum once. I think this is cuz 1) I was nervous for some reason and 2) even tho she's on the pill, I always ended up putting a condom on about halfway through because I am FUCKING paranoid about that stuff. She came 4 times tho, so whatever.

Then later on, she's going to go down on me, and she goes "don't cum in my mouth. I hate the taste."

Instant fucking mood kill. Seriously. If I was more of an asshole I would've been like "don't bother then."

I really like this chick, like relationship like, but that one thing may possibly preclude a relationship. Ugh. I LOVE getting head.

Anyway :wavey:

edit - someone called me shallow once for saying I couldn't date a chick who didn't give head. I told them to fuck off... I wouldn't want to end up resenting my gf. Nothing good comes from that.

2. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

If swallowing is that important to you, keep her as fwb's, you don't have to have a relationship with her.

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I know but I get the relationship feel from her because I actually enjoy spending time with her.

You're right, tho. Hmm.

4. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

Time to turn over a new leaf and you have that other girl, hmm, two girls, both want to sleep with you, do you see the posibilities here?

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

To be fair to her, it's not that she doesn't like giving head. She just doesn't want to taste your cum.

Good luck finding a girl who does who also fits the monstrous list of other qualities you want in a girl.

6. LS1S13

LS1S13 New Member

i hate you. i honestly do. and i'm not jealous, you're just a really big douche.

7. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

Life's a bitch, ain't it?

8. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl:

I feel like our little Falconer is all grown up :wtc:

9. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

fuckin awesome dude, congrats bro. use the high to go get other girls before you get needy and lose this one. fucking awesome. You'll eventually get her to comply with swallowing the cum, just keep pimping it up. Also why the fuck are you having sex without a condom at all with a girl you barely know? Have you seen the STD test results? wtf dude?

and dude are you fucking KIDDING ME? Relationship? I hope you mean NON EXCLUSIVE relationship. you're in this to improve the long term quality of your fucking life dude. to live the lifestyle you want. don't get sucked(hehe) in

10. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I disagree (not that there is anything wrong with not wanting to casually date a bunch of different girls I guess)

I fully agree

11. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Different strokes, I guess.

To clarify, I don't see anything wrong with casual one night stands. Hell, I'm at a point where that's all I really want.

I just think you learn more from full blown relationships because you get a broader range of issues that arrise in a relationship. With one night stands, all you get is the "initial" contact and how to pick up. With relationships you learn more about the women you are with and get more inside their head.

12. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Actually I'd say it's 2 different schools. As in you might even learn the same amount of stuff, but each school teaches completely different things.

And if that is what you want maybe Falconer could give us all pointers now on how to pick up :naughty:

13. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Even though I'm sure everyone else knows this or it has been said, but dude you worry too much man. Do you relieve stress properly or have any hobbies that you love? You always seem uptight when you post like theres something wrong. Really off topic and I'm sorry, but just a general curious suggestion. Maybe you took a step back and just rode the roller coaster of life this wouldn't be so hard on you.

Otherwise good job I hear this is monumental for you.

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

i'm not surprised that she's not into swallowing some dudes cum that she basically just met.

15. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ive broken up with a few chicks over that before falconer

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

She said not to even cum in her mouth, much less swallow. My point is, if it was because she basically just met, she wouldn't have said "...because I hate the taste." She would have said "I don't know you well enough" yet or something.

We'll see how it goes I guess.

Either that or I'll just go down on her and then stop when she's about to cum and say "yeah you can just finish yourself off there" :rofl:

:werd: I couldn't see myself getting serious with someone who didn't LOVE to give head.

17. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

I told you the best plan of action, now enjoy it.

18. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you are also a no game scrub who lies on the internet :)

19. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

I like the internet, do you think when it was being developed, the developers expected the use of forums to be so prevalent in today's society?