FRK untitled

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by wokkawokkawokka, Oct 20, 2009.

1. wokkawokkawokka

wokkawokkawokka New Member

*Disclaimer
    this was written as a request for a friend who had a kidnapping fantasy, still unfinished at the moment due to writers block.
    The writing style is a little clumsy, but I spose that's my style:rolleyes:

Chapter 1
    Capture

It didn’t take long for him to spot his new plaything, she was brown haired, green eyed and innocent, tits were nice and firm, and a good figure. Not this Cosmo bullshit eat one stick of carrot a day good figure, but a Raphaelite figure, a body that could stand up to the abuse it was going to take at his hands. He watched her standing on the side while all the Barbie sluts were grinding their cunts on one try hard wannabe or another, all to the tune of some fake rapper. He saw her look at her watch and knew she would be leaving soon so he headed outside to lie in wait, and take his new Toy home.

Sure enough, fifteen minutes later she walked out the door alone. A cold smile crossed his lips, it was almost too easy. He shadowed her as she walked down the road; she walked right past the line of taxis waiting to take those Barbie sluts home, in the hope of getting a hand job for payment. Those idiots had no idea what the satisfaction was of taking what you wanted was like. She turned a corner and he quickened his step as not to lose her. As he got to the corner, He almost laughed out loud. She was making it too easy for him. She was walking across to an unlit football field. It was time to make his move. He quickened his step, and walked heavily, his footsteps breaking the silence of the night like whip cracks. She looked back and quickened her pace, He could almost hear her heart racing, and could feel himself getting hard at the thought of the fear running through her. He started to veer left, walking at a casual pace and waited for her to look again...

It felt like aeons to Sarah, even though in reality it was only a few seconds, she had the feeling she was being followed since she left the club, and had dismissed it as nothing, now there was someone following her, she was sure of it! She couldn’t wait and snuck a look over her left shoulder and saw him heading off in a different direction. Her steps slowed down and she chastised herself for being so ridiculous. With all the Barbie’s in the world, why should she even think someone would look at her, let alone got to the trouble of stalking her? Sarah stepped out of the park on to her street, being so close to home made all her earlier worries seem trivial.

No sound warned her, no sixth sense gave her any indication on what was about to happen. A strong rough hand clamped over her mouth, stifling any noise she could make, an equally strong hand wrapped around her, easily lifting her off the ground, still having enough spare to slide down the front of her tight jeans despite Sarah‘s thrashing about. “I thought, so. It never ceases to amaze me, whenever a girl gets terrified, she gets soaking wet!"His voice was calm and strong. "Lets go over the rules. One: Speak when you are spoken to. Two: Obey me at all times. Now stop struggling!” the last delivered in a deep throated growl.

Sarah’s arms were flailing wildly, striking him wherever she could, her heels were beating a tattoo on his shins, her hands alternating between trying to strike his head and prying his hand out of her panties, which now had two fingers inside her, jamming hard into her despite the tight jeans. He pulled his hand from her and tossed her like a rag doll to the ground. He sat down on her chest, driving all the air from her lungs and delivered a stinging slap across her cheek. “Did I fucking stutter? What part of that didn’t you understand? Now make no mistake, this is only going to end one of two ways, I’ll either get bored of you, and let you run off home, or you say my name” A mischievous smile crept across his face “think of it as a safe word.” In between shallow breaths, Sarah stared up at her attacker. The tears streaming from her eyes distorted all the detail, except for those cold blue eyes. “Do you understand the rules now Meat? Well do you?” Another ringing slap landed on her cheek. “Answer me Meat!”

Sarah was struggling to breathe, let alone talk. She nodded.
    “Good, now get on your feet and put your hands behind your back” As he lifted his weight from her chest, Sarah thought about running or shouting for help, but she didn’t have the breath to do either. She stood there frozen, no idea what to do
    “John…”
    “What was that Meat?”
    “your name…. is it John?”
    Charlie chuckled “Well done, it usually takes them a few days to think of that….” He used zip ties to bind her hands, pulling them painfully tight ”But wrong. Now that” as a stinging slap landed on her arse “is for speaking without permission.”

“You are not to say another word until I say so, understand?” Sarah nearly replied but simply nodded just in time. “Good” With that, he pulled a black cloth bag over her head, tying it securely under her chin and threw her into the back of the van. Sarah began to thrash about in a panic, all her worst fears were running through her head, was she going to be whipped and used and violated, or would he simply end her life? All of these and more sent her into a frenzy and she screamed as she vainly tried to break free. He stopped the van and smiled, this one has got a bit of fight to her and he wondered if his new breaking technique would work on her spirit. He got out of the car and didn’t say a word, Sarah had felt the van stop, and was silent, straining to hear any sound that she could lash out at. He opened the door and She kicked where she thought he would be, as the misplaced kicks passed by him, he caught her ankles and deftly tied them with cable ties, He rolled her onto her stomach and brought her ankles up to her hands and tied them together.

Sarah found her voice again and started screaming, he clamped a hand over her mouth, pinching her nose shut with the spare fingers. With his free hand he tore her sleeve from her blouse, balled it up and jammed it in her mouth.
    He walked back to the drivers side in silence, and as he drove he could hear the sobs escaping from the makeshift gag. “Just a few more days Meat” he said to himself, “Just a few more days”

Sarah didn’t know exactly when she passed out, the last she could remember was being tied up in the back of the van travelling along a bumpy road. She sat up and realised she was untied, but she was completely naked! She groped along the strange padded floor until she found a wall and followed it. From what she could work out, the room was about a 10m diameter circle, there was a shower that didn’t work and toilet that thankfully did off to one side and what seemed to be a table in the middle, with cold steel eyelets spaced closely all the way around it. There were no windows and no light she could find, only a solid door with no handle on the inside. She spent the rest of the day shifting between anger and fear, shouting herself hoarse, and sobbing on the floor. The next day was no different, the shower still didn’t work and she was forced to drink from the bowl, Sarah was glad it at least flushed. She fell into a fitful sleep, not even knowing if it was day or night.

2. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

very good beginning.

3. wokkawokkawokka

Chapter 2
    Delight

Charlie woke early that morning, and looked down at the figure of Toy asleep at his side, not curled into a little ball at his feet as usual. He watched her chest rise and fall with each breath, and ran his fingertips over her back. She responded with a sleepy squirm, and he let his hands dance upon her flesh, enjoying the way her muscles tensed and rippled as she moved under his touch.

He let his hand wander down to her arse, feeling the taught skin, he let his fingers brush across her sex, and felt the stubble. Last night had been interesting, he had shut Toy in a small room with only a vibe, and called instructions to her via a speaker.

As he watched her on the plasma screen in the comfort of his lounge. He had her lie face down on the cold hard tiles with her arse in the air, knees wide, her hips rolled back, pushing herself out. Charlie instructed her to pleasure herself, bringing her almost to the point of cumming, and forced her to stop. Then again almost to the point, and stopping.

His favourite torment was to count her strokes to her, because Toy would try to make herself cum just from those 10 strokes, throwing all her force into them. Alternating between her pussy, throat and arse, he let her finally cum after an hour, but kept pushing her, testing her obedience and limits. She didn’t disappoint, and after a gruelling two hours, Toy came for the fourth and final time, her pussy spasming wildly. She came so hard Charlie could see long squirts of girl cum shooting out to the floor, a first for his Toy.

When he got to the room, she was asleep on the floor, exhausted. Her body slick with spit, cum and sweat, her chest still heaving. Pride showed on Charlies face as he carried her to the bath he had run. He bathed her gently, washing her down with vanilla scents. Charlie carried her to the bed, and lay her still sleeping form on the crisp white sheets. Her submission was her greatest gift to him, and he knew that was exactly what it was, a gift. Not like his new Meat, well, not yet.

Charlie shook himself from his daydream, “Toy” he breathed into her ear, “Toy, it’s time to wake up” She rolled over sleepily, “Good morning Sir, thank you for last night. I never thought I would ever feel like that” Charlie smiled down at her head resting on his chest. “Well, how long have you been my Toy?”
    “About 6 months now Sir, why?”
    “Hmm, what if I told you, you would no longer be my Toy?”
    Skye’s face went white and she sat up quickly “Sir, please Sir, tell me what I have done and I’ll make it up to you, I…” Charlie cut her off with a wave of his hand. His eyes, cold and serious, looked right into hers and he could see the tears forming
    “After last night, and your display of trust and obedience, your name is no longer Toy,” and a smile crept across his face “you are now my Delight” Skye leaped on top of him, squeezing him tight, the tears still in her eyes, but now a great big smile was plastered across her face. “But be warned, this is another step in our journey, and with it comes more tests and more responsibility”

She looked up at him with those big doe eyes, the smile still plain on her face “Yes Sir, I understand. I will make you proud of me” Charlie stroked her hair, “Good, but you better get ready Delight, we have a long day ahead of us, and I have a big surprise for you” Skye bounced up at the use of her new name “A surprise Sir?”. “All in good time my Delight” He remembered feeling the stubble on her pussy earlier “Inspection Delight” Skye’s face dropped, “Yes Sir.” She climbed onto the bed an assumed the position, head down, arse high in the air, knees splayed wide. She bit her lower lip, certain that she would be punished for not being clean shaven. Charlie slapped her playfully on the arse “You didn’t let me finish, inspection in 20 minutes. Now move!” as she bolted down the hall, Charlie chuckled. He got out of bed and threw a pair of shorts on. As he headed down stairs for a coffee, he smiled as he thought to himself, today was going to be a good day.

4. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

please continue

5. wokkawokkawokka

Chapter 3
    Prelude to a gift

Charlie sat in the kitchen enjoying his coffee. It had been 15 minutes since he sent Delight off to get ready. “Inspection Delight!’ he called up the stairs.

He could hear her moving around trying to get ready “Yes Sir” she called down “I’m ready” Charlie looked out the window at the sunshine on the grass “I will do inspection down here Delight, come to the basement door” Skye made her way nervously down stairs, she had never been permitted in the basement before, it was the only place in the house off limits to her. She rounded the corner and nearly ran straight into Charlie. She stood stock still, eyes downcast and watched his feet walk a circle around her.

“Drop the robe” Skye let the robe fall to the floor at her feet. “Arms“ Skye lifted her arms up, and Charlie ran his hands down her armpits checking she was freshly shaven. “Leg.” Skye was actually glad her Master set a daily exercise routine for her, 1 hour a day stretching and Yoga, with some cardio work for stamina. He had told her it was to help her handle the stresses he was going to be placing on her mind and body. Skye was surprised how quickly her body adapted, she could stretch herself further than she could have in years, her muscles no longer cramping when bound into the uncomfortable positions required for her punishments. And for times like now, she lifted her leg, resting her ankle on his waiting hand. Charlie lifted her foot to shoulder height, placing it high on the wall, he ran his hands down over her leg, searching for any spots she missed.

Arriving at her freshly shaven pussy, he stopped to drink in the sweetness of her smell, his hands continuing down her other leg. He placed his soft lips against her, tantalisingly slowly dragging his lips across her twice shaven sex, pulling back her hood with his top lip, brushing his tongue across her clit. On impulse, she pushed into him, but he pulled away leaving her hanging. “Bend” This had taken her by surprise at first, having her Master’s tongue run over her arsehole, pushing and probing, it was totally alien to her, but as she learned to relax, she began to enjoy it more and more until it was one of her favourites. Charlie stood up. “Good girl Delight. Now for your present” Charlie took a set of keys from his pocket, unlocked the door and stepped in.

The room inside was small, you could only fit 4 or 5 people inside comfortably, there was a small lounge and a sitting chair facing a heavy black curtain that took up one wall. A set of steps wound their way down to the right. The walls were bare concrete, and the room was dimly lit. Blinking in the darkness, Skye watched as Charlie flipped a switch on the wall, and light poured in from the small gap in the curtains. “Open them.”

Delight wasn’t sure what to expect, so she approached the curtain slowly.

“In some of your stories, you have been a switcher, being submissive to Me, but wanting to dominate another," She looked back at Charlie confusion clearly showing. "...as soon as I break it, it will be ours to play with” Skye stopped with her hand on the curtain, “It?” she thought. She slowly peeled back the curtain and saw she was overlooking a circular room, a heavily scarred bondage table made from thick dark red timber planks was in the middle of the room, heavy steel eyelets lining the sides, her eyes wandered across the room and she gasped when she saw the naked figure of a woman crouched against the wall, her hair was a mess and makeup was smeared all over her face, she looked pitiful.

“What is she…” Charlie cut her off “it” Skye looked at her master, “how did it get here?” Charlie said nothing as he walked to the cupboard, opening the door and taking a long light whip from the shelf. “you will watch silently, I can not have any sound disturb me. Once it is broken, it will become your responsibility, you must train it and care for it as I do you” He turned from her and walked down the stairs, his heart pumping, this had long been a fantasy, training someone from scratch.

He paused at the door, taking a deep breath to calm himself. He opened the steel door and stepped in.

6. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

you always stop right when it gets intersting. Damn you LOL. alright you need to post more.

7. wokkawokkawokka

First rule:
    Keep the audience keen :rofl:

don't get too involved though, the story's only complete to chapter 5 for now...
    Damn writers block:squint:

8. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

see that just wont work. ill tell you what drive to so cal and ill get you to drink the writters block away.

9. wokkawokkawokka

You cover the airfare from the middle east (as in Arabia, not mid east US) and you got a deal:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10. wokkawokkawokka

Chapter 4
    Training begins

Sarah bolted upright as the light came on, blinking against the harsh glare of the large lamps overhead. She could finally see the room properly. The floor was lined with soft rubber sheeting, as were the walls. Apart from the toilet shower and table, the room was bare. A glass panel high on the wall was dark except for a small strip running down the centre, where she saw a glimpse of a face. But all her focus fell to the door, she tried to tuck herself into where the floor met the wall, staring at the heavy steel door willing it to stay shut.

She heard the footsteps through the silence and her heart leapt into her throat. The sound stopped and she strained her ears, listening for the next sound. The door cracked open and he stepped inside. Closing the door behind him, he stood there, waiting. Sarah’s eyes were drawn to the coiled whip in his right hand, he walked slowly across the room towards her, his face was calm, there was no malice in those piercing blue eyes. The distance between them closes and she stands slowly against the wall, trying to bury herself into the lining. He stops six feet from her and raises his left hand slowly, palm up. Sarah begins to inch to her right, away from the hand and he turns to follow her. Her heart is beating a wild rythym inside her chest and she bolts, trying to get as far from the man with the whip as possible.

“NO!” A short barked command issues from his lips and as she runs in circles around the room. The long whip reaches out lazily, small stinging shots rain down one after the other in quick succession, quickly covering her arse and back of her thighs in tiny pink welts, the long reach allowing him to walk a small circle in the centre and reach her in any part of the room. As each blow hits she increases her speed until finally, exhausted, she collapses, curling into a ball to protect herself from the whipping that never comes.

A long second passes before she raises her eyes to where he stands, quietly and calmly coiling the whip. He begins his slow walk across to her again, stopping six feet from her. “Stand” The command is delivered in a quiet voice and she gets shakily to her feet, her wide eyes never leaving the whip. “Stay” he takes one step closer and another until he is close enough to reach out and touch her.

As his upturned hand reaches forward again she bolts, instantly a barrage of whipping follows her, each biting into her already tender flesh. She stops a lot quicker this time and as soon as she does the whipping ceases. “Stay” again he walks to her, calm measured steps as before. This time stopping close enough to touch her. Sarah closes her eyes as he reaches to touch her lower back “Bend.” She remains upright, eyes wide, chest heaving. “Bend” the same calm voice, it feels so out of place to her in here. She closes her eyes and slowly leans forward from the waist. His hand slides down her back, gently over the welts and down the back of her thighs, his hand begins to make its way back up, running up the smooth porcelain skin of the inner thighs, brushing against her sex. At that touch she is off again, the whip resuming its relentless lashing of her now red skin.

She stops after ten steps, her head low, shoulders slumped, her breathing ragged. She does not even look up as he approaches, his hand sliding down her raw skin, the gentle stoke lain over the fire from the welts creating mixed sensations. “Bend” She bends at the waist, eyes screwed tightly shut “Spread” She shuffled her feet apart, eyes still downcast as feels the hand travelling up the inside of her thighs once more, he reaches her clit and begins to rub slow circles, he moves back further, spreading her lips and sliding one finger easily inside her. Sarah gasped as she realised she was wet, and again as a second finger slipped in just as easily beside the first.

Charlie’s eyes were burning bright, this was going so much better than he could have ever hoped for. But he only wanted to break her spirit, not her. He would have to gradually increase the training over time, as she was ready for it. It was difficult as he was impatient, and often asked too much of His girls too early.

He walked her to the table, allowing her to rest her arms on it as his fingers teased her, driving her closer to release. Charlie looked up to delight at the window, she was sitting in the chair, her own fingers working on herself. He smiled to himself, that would not go unpunished. Turning his attention back to his meat, he felt her walls contract around his fingers, breathy moans escaping her lips, she was right on the edge. He toyed with the idea of stopping her there, but she had responded so well, she deserved it. “Cum” The juices running down his hand increased and the breathy moans turned to vocal screams as she came, her legs turned to jelly and she collapsed to the floor breathing heavily, her legs tightly shut as she writhed on the floor, milking the last sensations out.

Charlie walked to the shower and turned it on, he walked back towards the door, motioning Skye to come down and open it for him.

...and under his breath, barely enough to be heard by himself, he said “Good girl meat”

11. Colleen

Colleen Active Member

12. wokkawokkawokka

IFL=In a Former Life????

13. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

In for later

14. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

ok I dont get on at all yesterday I come in here hoping you posted more and am severyly let down.

15. wokkawokkawokka

Chapter 5
    Punished
    As soon as Skye opened the door, Charlie stared into her eyes and she immediately dropped them to the floor. He brushed her aside and walked up the stairs, She stood there for a second unsure what to do, she turned and went after him.

Skye found him in the lounge, he had unlocked the toy cabinet and was removing a black roll she hadn’t seen before. “Kneel.” His voice was quiet and cold. She assumed the kneeling position as he turned to face her, top of the feet flat on the floor, knees 12 inches apart, her hands clasped behind her back and her arse kept 2 inches above her heels, Charlie watched her thighs tense under that smooth skin. “Three fingers.” Skye complied, pushing her fingers deep inside her already wet cunt, she knew she would be caught out for cumming without permission and her bottom lip trembled “Sir, I’m sorry..” Charlie’s raised hand stopped her, he held out his hand and she withdrew her fingers and held them up for him. Charlie took her hand and licked a finger, the sweet taste betrayed her. “You came without permission.” His voice was still cold, he turned her hand around pushing her fingers to her lips. As Skye opened her mouth Charlies free hand grabbed the back of her head, he forced her fingers into her mouth as hard as he could, holding them there while she choked and spluttered. “You are no longer my Delight,” His voice began to raise, “all the hard work put in was wasted, you are now simply toy” He increased the pressure pushing her fingers into her throat, staring into her eyes while they teared. Long slivers of spit dripped from her mouth, falling across full breasts and strained thighs. “No, you are no longer toy, you have lost all Toy privileges, from now on you are slut, do you fucking understand me slut?" He started ramming her hand down her throat with each word, his voice raising with each push, each push producing more rivers of drool and with a final shove he held her there, her body convulsing as it fought the gag reaction, but she couldn’t hold any longer and she threw up, her firm body covered in spit and puke. “Well slut, do you?” Skye had never seen her Master so fired up before.

"Yes Sir" she said as meekly as she could manage.
    "Who the fuck gave you permission to speak Slut?" Charlie roared at her. He picked Skye up by the hair, holding her face inches from his while he bellowed at her
    "You have now lost all Slut privileges, you are now just a Cum bucket, do you fucking understand me? The only reason for your pitiful existence is to pleasure me. Nothing else in the world exists for you" Skye knew better than to meet his eyes, she kept her eyes on the ground and nodded.
    "Your training has been too soft, that all ends now." Charlie threw her face down on the carpet, stood up and retrieved her corset from the toy cabinet. “Stand cum bucket.” Skye complied, eyes downcast “Arms up you filthy fucking slut” he spat. Charlie roughly spun her around and wrapped the corset around her, loosely hooking the laces. He kicked the back of her knees, forcing her to the ground, he placed his foot on her lower back and methodically worked his way up the laces, pulling them tighter than ever before. Skye began to feel light headed, she could feel the whalebones crushing the breath from her body, forcing it to conform to the corsets shape. When he finished the final knot he kicked her to the ground, driving the last breath from her lungs.

"Now Cum bucket, kneel" As she got to her knees Skye swayed, her head spinning. She had to force herself to slow her breathing, if she kept going at this rate she would pass out.

"Lets go through the list of what you will be punished for. One; failing to follow a direct instruction. Two; cumming without permission. Three: …. Why the fuck aren't you writing this down? Do you expect me to have to remember all of your failings cum bucket?" Skye went to get up, but Charlie pushed her to the ground "Crawl!" Skye crawled across the carpet to the table, her breath coming in shallow gasps and reached up to grab a pen and paper. "Faster!" It was only a few meters, but the effort of moving in so tight a corset had her struggling for breath, she almost made it back to her Masters feet before passing out.

When she woke, she was lying naked on the carpet, she could feel the rope work her Master had tied up with. The rope started off braided into her hair, it then bound her elbows tightly behind her back, it passed around her chest, tightly looping around her breasts, distorting them painfully, the rope continued down her stomach and was drawn tightly between her lips and ran up the crack of her arse, keeping two vibrators securely buried in her. The rope ran back up to the binding at her elbows, where it doubled back and finally secured her feet. It was a setup Charlie was particularly proud of, if the subject tried to move her head or arms, she would be rewarded with a tightening of the rope around her breasts, and if she tried to move her feet, it would increase the pressure on her tender cunt.
    Skye looked around for her Master but only saw a note in front of her with one word written on it. WAIT....

16. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

Isn't this shit illegal in saudi? :hsugh:

17. tibbar

tibbar aww fennec foxah aww

Do you mean making us wait? :rofl:

18. Drunken Karnie Midget

dunno, i haven't read it yet. Too damn tired to dive into a wall-o-text, but he mentioned that he was from the middle east, and "Arabia" specifically, so i assumed that he meant Saudi. :dunno:

19. wokkawokkawokka

Much easier to hide than pics/video, especially as my Lappy frequently gets scanned by the royal guards

Saudi's close, but not quite... I was a member of another forum, but it was shut down 2 hours after posting my country of residence. Co-incidence or not, I'm not game to try again:ugh:

Gonna have to wait some more, Chapter 6 isn't written yet. No time to write lately...:wtc:

Good news is I'll start posting another story soon,:wiggle:

20. Drunken Karnie Midget

:eek3: that's fucked up. seriously fucked up.

21. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

that is seriously fucked up you will get in trouble for writting stories.

22. wokkawokkawokka

When I say shut down, I mean my access to it, not the site.
    But yeah, I agree:squint:

I chose to live here, so I have to/should comply with the laws of where I choose to live, an associate of mine got caught up in this mess: (sorry, cant post links yet, you have to cut and paste)
    http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.php?id=85738%2520%2520%2520%2520&page=local%252%25200news&title=Arrested%2520for%2520satanism

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
  23. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

You know I guess we take for granted the freedoms we have in the US sometimes. So what happens if you get caught. Like what is the punishment.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
  24. wokkawokkawokka

Firstly the jobs gone, which would be a big hit to say the least
    second passport confiscated
    third charged with possession of lewd material
    court date between 3 weeks and 3 months
    fine/possible jail time followed by deportation

not fun :eek4:

25. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

oh wow that would suck.