Unsure of what to do.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Donnermann, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Donnermann

Donnermann New Member

So I asked this girl to go with me to my Fraternity's formal dance and she said yes. We met last semester and hung out maybe once or twice every 2 weeks, going to the gym or with mutual friends, no real dates. The dance is out of town and we will be spending the night at a hotel, I already had to volunteer to sleep on the floor. I'm kind of interested in her but apparently two weeks ago a guy kinda used her. Should I try to make a move or risk getting friend zoned? The formal is in a week.:wavey:

2. fray

fray New Member

Good advice, but one question... do you plan on using her too? Or are you trying to start a relationship with her and would like sex as well? Knowing her state of mind and what she feels happened a week ago, if you're just trying to get laid, be a decent guy and let it go.

3. Donnermann

Donnermann New Member

no im not going for getting laid at all, shes a great girl and a relationship would be what im going for.

4. fray

fray New Member

Ok. Then I see no reason why you shouldn't go for it. If you don't really care about the sex at all right now, it'd probably be seen as a more intimate gesture by her if you just cuddled together for the night (assuming things are going well by bedtime and you're allowed in the bed. :p )

5. Donnermann

Donnermann New Member

i asked her out to get sushi on tuesday, good idea to tell her intentions of getting to know her better etc? don't want an awkward dance as a result.

6. fray

fray New Member

Guess that depends on how you prefer to do things.

Why not just go out to sushi Tuesday and just make sure it's a date, then once you guys are at the dance and things are closer, if she seems interested, then you can bring it up?

What reason do you have for worrying about getting friendzoned here anyway? You are taking her out and she is going with you to your formal. Sounds like she might be able to get the idea that you like her...

7. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

I'd say do for it since you have already said you are not just looking to get laid. If you wait someone else will come along not know the guy used her and try and maybe the they will fail, but eventually someone will succeed. Give it a shot after all in life and relationships you don't learn anything or get anywheer by giving up at your first failure.

Trust me there is a chance it is too soon to make a move, but with the situation you have set up this is going to be your best chance to make a move and having a dance together and sharing a hotel room will cement the nature of the relationship in her mind. You have to give it a shot now. Trust me trying and failing will be far better than not trying and regretting it everytime you see her and especially when you see her with someone else, hell it might even bother you enough to destroy what relationship you would have had as friends.

8. albasha

albasha New Member

no dont tell her anything at the sushi place.
    leave till the dance, and if u are looking for a relationship i say hold the sex after the dance. delay it for few dates she will feel far more comfortable, unless offcourse she escaltes the actions.

9. Donnermann

Donnermann New Member

should i buy at dinner on tuesday?

10. t0mt0m

t0mt0m Indeed...

always, if she says oh i want to pay i want to pay, tell her fine fine u can get the for the tip and make it normal thing

its what i do atleast

11. fray

fray New Member

I think it would be nice, and going dutch would kind of make her think you are only into her as a friend, i think.

12. B_RowL

B_RowL OT Supporter

Should have already made your move and made your intentions clear. It is better to try than wonder what could have happened. Ask her on a date, because you got nothing to lose.