Unsure of my feelings for her.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Camarors8992, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Camarors8992

Camarors8992 New Member

What I'm about to tell you guys is going to be twisted and confusing, but I need help from another source to help me decide what to do.
    I met this girl around last April, from day one I've liked her, we got along great, joked around, and both enjoyed each others company. One problem, she was dating my best friend so we were nothing more than friends, but there was tension between her and I and we both felt it. Around June her and her boyfriend broke up, and things happened between me and her. I was ready to ask her out, and she ran, and to this day she says she did because she was afraid, and even though she had feelings for me, it felt wrong with me being friends with her ex. So she ran off, left our group of friends and I guess found a new boyfriend, she was with him for about two months and then got back together with her ex. I stopped talking to her, because I was pissed and she was obviously up to no good. Things were rocky between her and my friend and they broke up again. She enters the picture again with me, and she is still with me. However, the original passion and love i felt for this girl just doesn't seem to be there anymore. I mean, we can hang out all day have fun, and I'll miss her later on but the following day i really don't care all that much. I wouldn't have a problem making plans with my friends over her. I think a lot of it is because when I'm with her and my friends, she won't show any affection towards me, none. She won't hold my hand,won't sit with me, won't kiss me, wont hug me, nothing. So she just feels like a friend to me, and that bothers me A LOT. As soon as we hit the car she grabs my hand or will kiss me, but not with other people. She mentioned that she wants a relationship with me, and we can have sex as soon as I buy some condoms. I haven't bought them yet for a reason, because it doesn't feel right. What should I do, should I mention how her lack of affection in a group of people bugs me and see if that fixes everything, or should I just walk away ?

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I think you should buy some condoms

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Your feelings are pretty well justified. She blew you off, got with another guy, and then got back with her ex (your friend). If your friend is actually a good friend then you are kind of a douche to begin with, but that's beside the real point. She doesn't care for you as much as you think she does and you started to lose interest in her understandable reasons. You aren't her #1 choice. Technically you're her 3rd choice.

The point is you've lost interest in her and she still doesn't have as much interest in you as much as you crave...you both are just not meant to work and are wasting eachother's time. Realize that, break up, just become friends, and move on.

4. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

You are friendzoned and she sounds like a drama queen.

5. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

Hit and quit

6. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

Well get some condoms and have some fun. Don't think it'll go anywhere because it won't. You seem to already built up resentment toward her to have any real relationship later on. But I think you're too nice to hit it and quit it.

7. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

:rofl:

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:werd:

9. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Your post is too convoluted and I'm confused on whether or not this girl is your gf or not.

The question I have for you is, are these friends that you hang out with the same group of people that are friends with her ex bf? If so, it's possible she just doesn't want to seem like she's slutting around in front of them, so that's why she won't be affectionate in front of them.

Have you tried hanging out with a different group of people and seeing what she does then?

10. Mangina

Mangina New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

11. kamen

kamen OT Supporter

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

this time instead of fucking her you should let her fuck u

13. Camarors8992

Camarors8992 New Member

Nope, but I'm going to try. I hung out with her from the time of this post till now and things went great. I want to give a relationship a chance, what is there to lose? If I don't, I'll regret it and I really like this girl, i just think we have some things to work out.

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you try too hard

15. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

It sounds like she's confused and has had a lot of heartache. I'm getting the idea that you're less of a rebound than a fall-back. It's entirely possible that she's not giving you that physical attention because she doesn't want to develop an emotional bond at all but just 'be with' someone until she finds mister right.

Most people come out of relationships because of issues like a lack of connection, physically or otherwise, not go into them.

I seem to have quite a negative take on it all but I'm refreshed and inspired by your attitude! And hey, that's the thing, better to regret the things you have rather than haven't done ;)

16. iwishyouwerebeer

Very well put

17. NCS

NCS Active Member

she'll never want you the way you want her.
    your best option, as a man, at this point, is to have sex with her anyway.
    since you know her feelings are fleeting, extra credit for getting pics.

18. Camarors8992

Camarors8992 New Member

Update, of sorts I guess. We decided to date each other, and I'm happy, and she says she is, I'm just not taking it all that serious. If it works, then awesome she's a sweet girl, if not, then well, I guess it was supposed to be this way. I got the condoms and we did have sex, I got pictures also of her, but I don't think she would appreciate me sharing them with everyone.

19. demosnat

demosnat New Member

PARAGRAPHS

20. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

good job on the condoms

and pics are always welcomed

more so when the bad happens :mamoru:

21. iwishyouwerebeer

:hsugh: Ask her. Chances are she only wants you to see them, in which case you should keep them to yourself. You can post them in AH, not here anyway.