unprotected sex.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Joser, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Joser

Joser Active Member

im stressing that i came in a condom first. then we went for a second round. my friend told me that sperm can be stuck on my penis and might of gotten her pregnant. what is the posibility that this might happen? :hs:

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

It's a good possibility. Please read the sticky and educate yourself before you have sex again.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

general best rule of thumb I know of.

Unless you're absolutely sure you want to have a child with the woman, or that she is the woman you are going to be with for good, use protection every time. Even if she's on BC, use protection. Why not make sex as safe as possible?

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

If she's on birth control and you do not use a condom the risk of her getting pregnant is smaller than the risk of her getting pregnant if she's not on birth control and you do use a condom.

If she is careful to take her birth control properly, therefore, and if she has been tested for STD's, it is irrational to fear unprotected sex with her. The physical barrier makes us feel safer for psychological reasons only.

5. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

My assistant got caught up in the heat of passion and figured, "it's only once."

She's thinks she's due in May.

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know so many "it's only once" babies...

7. Phantom Empress

Even if she's careful to take her BC properly. Weightloss or gain, orther medication she's taking, hormonal issues, diet ETC. can mees withteh effectiveness of oral contraceptives. It's NOT 100% effective.

Why leave that 1% to chance when you can use BC and a condom and never introduce semen to an uncertain environment to begin with?

That said, I'm on BC and don't use condoms since I'm prepared to get pushed down the stairs if i get preggers. :o

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

True. I'm also figuring in STDs and all that..I'm too used to seeing guys on here here aren't in the serious relationships, and thus are having multiple partners.

9. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I am truly convinced that women who do not want to become pregnant are more fertile than women who want to become pregnant :wtc:

10. Phantom Empress

:hug: I read somewhere that women Who Stress themselves while trying to conceive tend to have more problems with it.. Somethign ot do with hormones and the body no accepting fertilized ovum into the uterine lining. Kind of a materal defense mechanism to keep HER safe from the tax of having to carry a child...

thus I'll keep taking my pills and pray that Tigre is as sterile as we think he is.

11. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I understand, but (again STD's aside) if you WILL have sex with a condom and without b.c. then it is irrational to prefer that over, or even equate that with, using bc without a condom. The latter being actually safer, the former feeling psychologically safer.