Unprotected Sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by crunchy_black, Dec 18, 2005.

1. crunchy_black

crunchy_black OT Supporter

So, i have alot of unprotected sex with girls that havent had Check ups. As a result i did get Clamydia & Thrush :coolugh: (i got pills and got rid of it in 2 weeks)

Anyway, so after getting that you think i would learn my lesson right?

nope, so i have sex with another girl i dont know.. then afterwards she's telling me how she's slept with 60 guys and all the gang bangs she's been in... Im like :ugh: Just thinking how stupid i am for having sex with her with no condom. We were both sober and she / me didnt use a condom. Imagine when she's drunk she would never use condoms unless the guy put it on.

Anyway.. the feeling of wet pussy on my dick is just too good.
    Anyone got any ideas as to what i can try to do to control my self? :sadwavey:

It is both peoples responsiblity to make sure a condom is used.. So why do i find people that are just like me? ones that hate condoms? :hsd:

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Think about all of the diseases you could get that *CAN'T* be so easily taken care of with antibiotics.
    You seriously need to learn some self control!

3. crunchy_black

Stop having sex ?? :wtc:

Gotta bash it in my head some how

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

What would you rather do. Stop having sex until you become a little more responsible as to not bring an unwanted life unto this earth or catch an uncurable disease or act responsible and wear a condom?

5. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

maybe you aren't responsible enough to have sex, so stopping would be your best bet, but otherwise, just keep condoms with you at all times..the thought must run across your mind(that you need to wear a condom)when you are having sex with these girls

6. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

I can't believe you haven't gotten worse, or knocked someone up. You obviously have no control, and 03 white is right. You probably just shouldn't have sex at al. Especially if you can't put it in your head to wear a condom when sleeping with someone you don't know. You are an idiot. Don't get me wrong. Bare back is amazing, but only with someone you know, and someone who you know is 100% clean. Oh and by the way...wtf is thrush?

7. crunchy_black

Nearly all girls are on the pill these days anyway, so knocking someone up isnt that real

Thrush, I think its a type of Yeast infection ?

Yeah maybe if people keep bashing it into me it will change me :S

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:hsugh: :ugh: Even if she's "on the pill" she could always "oops" and miss a day. Not to mention that the pill doesn't work for some people as well as it does others.

9. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Well my advice would be to grow up. It isn't THAT bad to use a proper sized condom, though obviously bareback is better. Myself, I wouldn't risk it, especially with someone I didn't know and hadn't been tested.

I think if you aren't responsible enough to bother to control yourself, you shouldn't be having sex.

10. crunchy_black

"Generally" people see it as the males responsibility?

11. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Who else would you expect to take responsiblity? You gotta look out for you. No one else is going to. End of story. That's part of being an adult. The female should be just as responsible on her own account but you can't always trust what someone else is going to do.

You know what they say about "ASSuME"

12. BlazinBlazer Guy

:werd: The point is obviously the females aren't being responsible either, but that's no excuse for guys not to be. If you aren't looking out for #1, you should probably seek counseling due to a tendency for self-defeating behaviors.

My ASS is getting :Owned: by the STD u gave ME?? :noes: :o

13. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Crunchy - Keep thinking with your little head and pretty soon you won't have a little head that will be doing anything for you.

That's a good one, also when I ASSUME, I make an ASS out of U and ME I believe is the old addage.

14. RockChick

RockChick New Member

if i was you, i would lock myself up in a room (for example in a mental hospital)... go out again in 10years.

maybe then you will learn what a fucking idiot you are.

seriously, when it comes to guys like you, i wish with all my heart you get AIDS...
    but even then you probably would still go out and fuck around unprotected being like 'oh my, i didnt know you can get AIDS too when we have unprotected sex'.

you seriously need some counseling... you already had an STD... probably more than one and you still go out and fuck fuck fuck without condom...

15. Transporter

Transporter A Bathing Ape

condoms do suck, but so do STDs

16. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

WRONG. You CANNOT trust a woman that you hardly even know (come on, look at your history!) to be taking the pill properly SAME TIME EVERY DAY to not get her pregnant.
    Look around at all of the girls in your class (I'm just going out on a limb and assuming you're still in school) and tell me how many of them are on the pill. Oh you don't know? But you just assume that they all are? Now tell me how many in your school have gotten pregnant? How many unintended pregnancies are there each year? How many abortions? How many unwanted children are born each year?
    But most girls are on the pill so pregnancy isn't real.
    Grow up man.

17. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

^:mamoru::mamoru::mamoru:

NEVER trust your health on someone else that you don't even know. That is so incredibly stupid I can't even begin to tell you!

18. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Any *responsible* female will care enough about her health to ensure that you use a condom ;)

19. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

look unless you start taking some responsibility now you might end up with something you can't get rid of, and i'm pretty sure you don't want to bare the weight of such a thing on your shoulders... I dont think anyone likes condoms, but i'm sure the discomfort of using a condom outweighs the discomfort of knowing you have herpes or aids.

20. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

60 people and gangbans, if she's fucking around at this point without a condom and checking herself means she's got a reason to do so... and its probably not a good one for YOU :hs:

21. lauren

lauren Active Member

:werd:

i cant believe someone would be so careless, unless they had nothing to lose. wonder how prevalent hiv is down under... :mamoru:

22. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

http://www.avert.org/ausstatg.htm

23. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

:werd:
    Or stop fucking around and find one woman to stay with. One you can trust, who is clean.

But don't do that until you get tested. Don't start something with a good woman until you know you're clean for her.

24. BlazinBlazer Guy

:werd: I always remember it from an old TV show, "The Odd Couple."

25. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter