TAT unique

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by krondo, May 23, 2006.

1. krondo

krondo New Member

when i was 14 my dad past away, i know i want to get a tattoo on my upper-left-back to remember him by, but i don't want anything cliche'. Does anyone have any good idea's of what i could do? i was thinking perhaps his initials and as kind of a background maybe another word perhaps Eternity? or something?

2. SLIGHTLY

SLIGHTLY OT Supporter

nothing anyone here could come up with would have true meaning foryou and your dad, pick a hobby of his, a strong memory something that means something to you is what i personally would do (and going to do for my self this summer)

3. 2500

2500 Guest

agreed. your the only one who can come up with a non-cliche tat. no one knows your dad like you do.

4. LocoStrange

LocoStrange New Member

If you do a portrait tho...make sure to do your homework VERY well. Portraits are hard and not many artists can do them

5. krondo

krondo New Member

cool thanks for the help!

6. low20

low20 Member

the initial thin is sort of cliche, so if u dont want to be cliche id think of something else....pic someting that you shared together..like did u always play baseball together, or fish, or golf or work on cars or whatever...anything like that...bring that to a good artisit and they will be able to create something better than u imagined.