Unimart girl??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Jul 26, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

This maybe one of the most immauture questiosn asked in a while, but im pretty bad with woman. Every morning before I start my long day, I usually get my coffee or whatever it maybe at the local unimart. The girl that works their is very attractive I beleiver, but isnt super hot. Something about her just wants me to ask her out, or even ask for her name I just dont know how about going at it. I tried smiling at her before, but she gave me little response back. I do note that she does notice me everytime I walk in, but that means nothing. I just was wondering if any of you where ever in this situation and know about how to approach this. I assume you can tell I dont get out much, with running my own business and working around 80 hours a week im always pretty busy. I guess It just sucks sometimes I wish i had more time to meet woman like this, and the worst part I work so much at 23 years of age, and never to seem to have and fun anymore!

2. Female

Female New Member

start with small talk and work your way up. Since you go to the unimart everyday, you can do the small talk for half a week or so. Make sure she doesn't have a boyfriend and if she doesn't, ask her out (and that's if you like her personality and actually want to date her).

Good luck! :wavey:

3. Bleed

Bleed New Member

Walk up to her confidently. Look her in the eyes. Smile. Don't look away and just say something like "Listen, I'm tired of coming in here every morning. How much more of this horrible coffee do I have to drink before you realize the man of your dreams is right in front of you." She laughs then you are in and just introduce yourself. If she gives you a blank, wtf look, then walk out and find a new place for coffee. :rofl:

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Aww, that is cute. Cute and ballzie, I think men need to grow a little more balls nowadays. I am so tired of the, you come here often? Or trying to play up old lines, and make jokes of them to start a conversation. Smarten up!

5. quamen

quamen New Member

Bleed, that is so funny i actually want to grow balls and try that!

6. Outlier

Outlier New Member

my girlfriend works at a gas station, and thinks guys that do this are creapy.

7. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

that's to spare your feelings. She's not going to actually tell you she enjoys other men hitting on her is she!?

8. Bleed

Bleed New Member

So you post here often?

9. Bleed

Bleed New Member

Dude just be funny with a little bit of cockiness and the girls will love it. You just need to get them to crack a smile and you're set. Don't wait b/c the longer you do, the more you mentally psyche yourself out. Talk to her next time you see her.

10. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

:rofl: :o

11. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

when I met my Gf it was kinda like that... I was tired of watching her and not saying anything.... it was one of those, you look at me and I look at you but we dont say anything kind of things. So one day I just went up to her and said, "if you keep coming in here to stalk me, im going to have to notify the police. That, or you can let me take you out tonight?". I was nervous... but it worked.... and makin out at the drive in we did!