TAT Unhappy with off center PA. Can it be stretched to the center?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by shohan, Jun 9, 2009.

1. shohan

shohan New Member

I got a PA recently at 8ga and though I like it I think I'd prefer if it was more centered on the underside. The piercer didn't want to pierce right down the center stating there would be more blood. I was fine with this at the time because in my research found off center was common with uncircumsized men. Well, I am circumsized and think now I'd like it centered.

As I stretch it and go up in gauge can this be favored to try and center the piercing? I don't want to take it out, let it heal and get repierced, but I'm not sure if there is another way. I guess another piercing needle could be used to remove more flesh, but perhaps that's not the best way?

For illustration purposes here's how it's pierced now.

NSFW :: http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/public/72874/4.jpg

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Your piercer is a retard.

Sometimes stretching things may make them straighten out but you won't know until you start stretching. Another piercing needle won't remove flesh. They're not designed that way.

3. shohan

shohan New Member

Yeah, I'm feeling he is and even that I am more and more. I should have been persistent with what I wanted I guess. What would an aver PA price be? The guy charged me $100 plus I had to go find my own jewelry since he didn't have any 8ga captive bead rings. For some reason I feel like I've been taken.

Then I guess it's either hope that it'll center when stretched or to let it close up and start over in a few months to a year depending on how it heals. That really sucks.

4. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

My PA isn't centered straight down. I'm circumsized also. I wouldn't want mine straight down the middle as there is that piece of skin that connects it. Mine is just off to the side of that but basicly sits next to it. Unless you look under it you'd never notice it wasn't straight.

5. shohan

shohan New Member

Yeah, but I'll know man. I'll know! J/K Yeah, I get you're point, though. I don't think there's necessarily a negative to having a PA pierced through your frenum, you're talking about the frenum right, though, is there? I'll sure it's not going to be an issue though.

How long should I wait to stretch it? I'm definately thinking after it heals, 4-6 weeks at least, but haven't found much of suggestions otherwise. On the topic of stretching, is it common to go from say the 8ga I have now to a 6ga, then 4ga, and so on? Or are larger jumps just as common? I'm not sure where I want to stop right now, but want to get to a 4ga maybe a 2ga CBR.

6. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

You want to wait till it's fully healed before stretching then usually wait 1 month between stretches.

You need to be 100% sure you want to stretch to 4 or 2 before doing it. There's a large chance the hole will NOT close up if you remove the jewellery at that size.

7. shohan

shohan New Member

Well, I have a 4ga ring already and looking at it I'm pretty sure I at least want to go that far. Unfortunately, it's about 1/2" ID which is going to be too small unless it would be more comfortable in the larger gauge. I initally had a 1/2" ID 8ga ring in, but after waking up with morning wood the couple days after being pierced that had to go and the peircer switched it out with a larger ID, about 3/4" as I measure it.

I'm sure it's up to the wearer's comfort, but it seems that as I'd go up in gauges sticking with a 3/4" ID ring would get a little too big and may be uncomfortable for a female partner. Is there a common ID size? I was thinking probably 5/8" ID as 1/2" was too small.