SRS Unfortunately my participation with this forum and the internet in general...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Demon Of Dreams, Nov 29, 2003.

1. Demon Of Dreams

Demon Of Dreams Feed me with lies and hate, and from that, I will

will be a little bit less, as I am moving back home to my moms for a couple of weeks, however, I am going to be hitting up a ton of meetings over the next two weeks and I hope to find some meetings around houston when I get down there as well...

so, please keep the forum going everyone, and hopefully I'll atleast have the chance to check up on it and make sure there are no trolls and shit like that causing problems...

just remember the K.I.S.S. rule... it applies for everyone a lot of the time
    Keep It Simple, Stupid.

:)
    don't make things too confusing or too challenging unless you know you're able to take it on :)

~Demon

2. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

Good luck with that man - make sure to keep working the program. I'm sure houston area has TONS of meetings.

nukegoat for mod? :hs:

3. Mycophiles

Mycophiles OT Supporter

Hit me up for a meeting. :big grin:

4. Demon Of Dreams

Demon Of Dreams Feed me with lies and hate, and from that, I will

well, internet sucks at my moms :rofl: my connection is 7200-9600bps and right now its at a speedy 12400bps ... :eek3: :wtc:

so.. I'm atleast able to check the forums and my mail and thats about it... took me about an hour to read a few PMs and reply last night :(

mycophiles after I get situated down there, I may just do that :o