GUN Underworld Guns

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SS109, Sep 30, 2003.

1. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

Cool hardware, I liked the G-36's and the F/A H&K pistols. Do you think the F/A pistols were real or just CG?

2. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

The underworld lists that as a modified H&K 9mm. I highly doubt h&K will sell a f/a pistol, and if they make it I doubt it will ever be legal to purchase one from a gun shop. I just like the look of that H&K though. I don't see it listed in the '04 Gun Buyers Guide. So I'm not sure if it was made just for that movie, or if it was really a gun that is available. Anyone know?

3. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

i just glanced at a few promo pics. i'd guess the auto USPs were just CG'd. H&K doesn't sell them that way and i doubt the movie folks would have bothered to pay good money to have them converted when they could just do it on a computer in postproduction.

4. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

i can tell you right now that certain things were very much cg'd. like the beretta 93R's firing something like 30 rounds out of each pistol, when there was no mag sticking out of the bottom. so, i'd imagine that they could've been cgi'd also. and even comp'd, don't blanks recoil more than .22 subsonic?

the movie was great, i just ignored the complete lack of accuracy in the firearms dept. and kate beckinsale....yeah.

5. Jago

Jago It helps if you hit it.

6. sushibug

sushibug :happysad:

badass link. i had fun reading up on the heat article.