uncut + condom

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NCS, Jan 29, 2006.

1. NCS

NCS Active Member

from my understanding, you are supposed to pull the foreskin back (reveal the head) and then put on the condom.

however this doesnt prevent the foreskin from moving during intercourse and often there will be latex on latex contact, which isnt very safe, or can eventually move the whole condom up , which also isnt very safe. by safe i of course mean chance of it breaking.

is this way of applying the condom correct? ive had it break before (with no bad results) but i'd like to not make a habit of it. and i didnt want to sound cocky (haha) but i go for a long time so i am concerned...

2. jmechy

jmechy Calmer then you are.

I'm uncut and have never had that problem. Maybe you need to use some lube so there is a tad bit friction?

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

I'm uncut and it pretty much rolls itself back when i put one on. After that I don't worry about it, the only time I've broken a condom was the 2nd or 3rd time I had used one (and had just switched to ultra-thins). The biggest culprit is if the girl dries out, so if you feel that happening stop and apply lube (or you could just learn how to please a woman :p)

4. jmechy

jmechy Calmer then you are.

if the girl dries up then you really shouldn't be having sex with her. Rather, she shouldn't be having sex with you.

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

No its suppose to move back and forth like you are talking about. It says on the back of the box.