Uncircumcised Penis

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sephiroth13, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

Hey, I know there is a faq on how to give the "perfect" blowjob, but for men with uncircumcised Penis's like myself, I find them to be very uncomfortable. Now there are varying degree's of Sensitivity when it comes to an Uncircumcised Penis, I would like to say that on a scale from one to ten I'm like an 8 or 9. Its pretty bad, I was wondering is there anything I can do in the bedroom to help make those parts of my Sexual experience be more enjoyable instead of painful and/or uncomfortable.

I was thinking of Condoms for Handjobs/blowjobs *perhaps a flavored one* To help desensitize my penis. Anyone else have any ideas?:sadwavey:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:dunno: I don't have an uncircumsized peen and I've never been with a man who had one.

3. Sephiroth13

Its same thing, the only difference is the sensitivity factor and the foreskin that acts as the natural lubricant. I like it, but sometimes I wish I was cut, because I feel its more trouble than its worth, it has caused some problems with the current girlfriend. It has made her feel inadequate and unusued because she can't get me off. She wants to and I WOULD love her to. but the sensitivity on my peen is a huge problem, i just need another way to ease the sensitivity enough so she give me head, or give me a handjob and be able to cum from it. ...

4. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

My SO doesn't have this problem of him being too sensitive because of his foreskin. And honestly, I don't touch the head of his penis because I know its sensitive. Whenever I give him a handjob, he usually enjoys it as much as when I'm fucking him or blowing him.

I guess the question is, which part of the penis is sensitive to this? :eek3:

When I give him a blowjob I usually semi-stroke him too and lick his head gently. :dunno:

I'll ask him to pop in here for you though. :mamoru: He can probably help you a lot better then I can since I'm not the one with a penis.

5. Sephiroth13

Yes please bring your man in here, I prefer her to just lick the head and if she can stroke. But She says that is just to complicated.

I've haven't had that many sexual relations, but never had I have a woman that has given me a Blowjob. Its mostly because of the Uncircumcised head. *honestly if they can respect me because of that, then how are they going to respect me being indian*.

AND to answer Viper, I've lived with it my entire life, I've grown quite acustom to it, I know how to hold it, how to stroke it and be happy the only thing that really bothers/frightens me is that if I don't figure out this Sensitivity issue I might loose the one person I love from ever having the courage to get me off. But I don't want to go to the extreme of cutting off my foreskin as of yet. I know there is someone out there with an answer.

6. registeredPORK

Has she ever tried to pull the foreskin down when giving a blow job and when she bobs her head up pull it up with her? You know, penis in throat, foreskin down, swallowing motion in throat, penis out, foreskin up?

7. Sephiroth13

No, the entire time the foreskin is down. the sensitivity I belive is mostly in the Glans. Its super sensitive and rough portion of her tongue *the top portion* makes it feel very uncomfortable.

8. registeredPORK

Have her try that then. It might lessen the uncomfortable level if she's doing it that way. Not only that, she can easily accomplish the whole blow job while stroking thing too.

9. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I'm not circumscribed and I can take handjobs/blowjobs or any other type of job with great pleasure..... OBVIOUSLY it has to be wet.... this is a no brainer?

10. Sephiroth13

What do you mean? while stroking thing? YOu mean licking the top of the head while stroking. actually that seems like a whole lot more appealing than having the entire penis in her mouth.

Here is a question for you, I require her to grip the penis with moderate to hard pressure while she is stroking, is that the same with your guy as well. But thats only if she on the whole shaft.

She just feel inadequate about the whole deal because she can't get me off and the more times she tries, the more she feels bad about it and less times she is willing to try and it makes me sad that it makes her feel down about it.

Should I try the condom?

11. Sephiroth13

I realy do belive that there is are a varying forms of sensitivity when it comes to being uncut. I am definetly on the higher side where are you are on the lower side. How I would love to be on lower side, but I'll take what I can get ya know. :p

12. registeredPORK

One, she shouldn't feel that way. Sex is a learn experience for both of you.

Two, you don't need a condom if you show her what and how you want it done.

My SO does indeed like moderate pressure applied to his penis while just giving a hand job. When I pull up, I lessen the pressure so it doesn't hurt the head of his penis.

Yes, what I mean is that, if she can lick/suck/whatever on the head of your penis or just your penis in whole in general while holding the shaft of your penis and stroking it, she can indeed accomplish the whole "Haha, I'm stroking you while sucking you on" which, apparently to SO, feels "fucking amazing."

13. Sephiroth13

Ah okay. Sorry I didn't quite understand you. Yeah I agree on her not feeling that way. I keep giving her encouragement and would love her to be able to get me off...I want to just see her just make me cum. But it makes her feel worse and worse every time it doesn't happen. So what i'm thinking of doing is definitely do what you said, I'm also going to try condoms, just for something else to try. :bigthumb:

If you can get your guy in here as well, I would appreciate it or anyone else that is uncut. :x::wavey:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2008
  14. registeredPORK

I'm poking at home to reply. :]

Hm, is she scared of the penis? It's a legitimate question. :mamoru:

15. Sephiroth13

I can honestly say she isn't scared of the penis, but maybe slightly intimadated with the UNcut one. Because she can't do the normal on the penis, you know like it is with a Cut penis. Thats the only experience she has had. Well that causes problems with me, but for a year now she had this problem with me. Hopefully I can make it better for her and for me.

16. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

she is doing it wrong.

b4 you start snipping off parts of you find a girl who knows how to do it and see if its any better

( been with at least 6 uncut guys never had issues with them being in any pain during bj)

17. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

Dude.. it's the head of your penis.. it's SUPPOSED to be sensitive. The fact that you are uncircumcised just means that it will be extra sensitive.

If you're finding it uncomfortable, tell your partner not to be so rough with it or not to focus so directly on it.

IMO the best blowjob is basically her hand moving up and down the shaft with the head in her mouth sucking and licking around it, but yes, sometimes it can get a little intense

18. Sephiroth13

Honestly there is no reason for me to get rid of a woman just because she can't blow me. But I can always teach her and thats what is coming down to. :drool::wiggle:

19. Sephiroth13

Yeah I realize man, I know its supposed to be sensitive, but the sensitivity scale is out of this world when it comes to touch or anything, this is with lube this is being very careful as well. I was just looking for alternatives, I have tried some stuff already, but they are not working out.

She knows not to be rough either, its just how it is working with it, But I will try that last porting see if I can get her to move up and down the shaft whilst just licking the head.

20. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

true as long as she is willing to learn and not keep on saying its too complicated and that she rather do what she does and keep on hurthing you :hsugh:

21. Sephiroth13

Its not really hurting me, just uncomfortable, I mean we still have a lot of fun, its just that portion *which albeit is big* but right now, for me I want her to feel good about it and not feel so inadequate and I would love her to make me cum. :wiggle:

But it'll just take some time. Honestly I'm just looking for another guy that started out having the same problem and has ways of alleviating said issues. Registeredpork has some great idea's which I'm willing to try if it will make her life easier as well as mine.

She is willing to learn, she is just getting frustrated and I can understand that, Its not like I went down on my first woman and got her off, its a learning process.although now... I can eat a peach for hours. :drool: :naughty:

22. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I'm uncut and have no issues with it. I do practically blow if they play with the head of my dick with their tongue, but that doesnt matter. I think the head is the most enjoyable part of a blowjob. I'd say endure the pain and it will go away and your head desensitizes.

23. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I'm actually not on the lower side. I'm very sensitive. However I will tell you that you need to roll back and wash daily, and after you have been having sex for some time, and all the blowjobs/handjobs that go along with it, sensitivity will eventually decrease to some degree. GL

24. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

There is no such thing as THE "perfect blowjob". Every sexual experience is dependant on the person experiencing it. No one's ever the same. One person's "perfect blowjob" is definitely not going to be someone else's "perfect blowjob". I find the EDU/FAQ presumptious.

Experiment. Have your lover try different things and communicate with him or her. Tell them what you like and don't like. Ex: Flicking your tongue on the head of my penis does nothing for me, and actually kinda hurts.

25. Sephiroth13

yeah okay, I will just assume it will. My hygiene is way above par with it so I'm fine with that. but thanks for all your help. I love this forum btw. :wiggle: