UNCHARTED 2 - Game of the Year

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by infamous8, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

Coming out October 13.... Anyone want to bet this game wins atleast one Game of the Year awards from the biggest sites (IGN, GameSpot, or GameTrailers)

Not only is the gameplay top notch, but it looks absolutely amazing. BEST GRAPHICS EVER ON CONSOLE...... Check out the video

gametrailers.com/video/extended-warzone-uncharted-2/49329

gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-uncharted-2/51624

I played the multiplayer Beta for about a month and while I love Gears of War, I have to admit Uncharted 2 multiplayer puts Gears to shame. It's THAT good.

2. Skyline22GTR

Skyline22GTR OT Supporter

I loved the 1st one I am sure this one will be good.

We got our selves a FOB

3. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

They got a pre-order deal at GameStop. If you pre-order you get the Revenge Booster for multiplayer, and the advanced Demo - sept 15 to sept 29th I think... otherwise you gotta wait for the demo

4. eXtraVert3d

eXtraVert3d Pop this, bitch!

Beat the first one 4 times through. Or 5? Whatever - one of the best tps ever.

5. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

Yeah I agree. The newly added multiplayer and co-op modes will give this unbelievable replay value too.

I was in the beta last month and it's freakin awesome. A dream game come true. :hsd:

6. Rivers

Rivers THROW AWAY LOGIC AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB

I beat the game 5 times and that was before trophies :hs:

7. jero

jero Let me just put the tip in...

I loved the first one. Honestly, if the ps3 had more games like this, it would be in the console race.

But, its also games like these ( and mlb the show 09, tourismo, god of war, etc ) that are totally worth the price of admission to play.

I thought the first game was movie quality. Hollywood could easily make this game into a movie and if it had a nice budget and a good director, make tons of money, because the story was good.

This one looks even better. Man this year there are some KICK ass games coming out. On ps3 and 360.

I cant fucking -wait-

8. stkorn97

stkorn97 OT Supporter

:werd: i beat it like 3 times before trophies, since, ive beat it again and im halfway through for another time :bigthumb:

9. stkorn97

stkorn97 OT Supporter

sadly its true.

10. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

:hs: Probably but Uncharted 2 looks like it will deserve it more. I can't wait for this to come out :bowdown: Not sure if pre-ordering is worth it though, I haven't pre-ordered anything since the N64 days :mamoru:

11. Lukkie

Lukkie OT Supporter

the uc2 beta is pretty fun. graphics and especially controls/gameplay much better than the first. i think we're in for a real treat here.

12. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

yea i dunno. i dont usually pre-order but i want the demo early lol

13. Phasm

Phasm OT Supporter

the gameplay looks like gears + AC :o

14. marcu5

marcu5 not worry friend. i do not grudge.

:iorofl:

15. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

AC was terrible IMO. I wouldnt compare this to AC. Uncharted is actually really good whereas AC was a huge disappointment to most ppl.

16. FunkyMunniez

FunkyMunniez Active Member

The ps3 is starting to get more quality exclusive games like this which is awesome for the console and is really going to get the ps3 going.

most unfortunately arent coming out til next year. thankfully most of the multiplatform games coming out can carry it over until then so its not like there's going to be a drought on the ps3, but i want things like god of war now. :hsd:

17. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

yea man God of War III is gonna be awesome.

well this year Ps3 already got InFamous and Killzone2 so I cant complain. And Uncharted 2 is coming soon.

18. Skyline22GTR

Skyline22GTR OT Supporter

can't really consider Killzone 2 a good exclusive as I believe it tanked compared to the hype. At least I thought it was a terrible game. I did enjoy Infamous however.

19. FunkyMunniez

FunkyMunniez Active Member

Killzone 2 was a great game. It didn't upend the genre like people thought it would, so in that regard it didn't live up to the hype. However, the game did everything right to make it a solid game. The only gripe I have with it is that in the multiplayer, they should implement the cover system that they have in the campaign.

20. marcu5

marcu5 not worry friend. i do not grudge.

kz2 didn't live up to the hype, seeing as everyone thought it would be the COD killer. however it's still a very good game despite its flaws. (mainly control related)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  21. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

killzone2 is an awesome game. What were you expecting? It got a 9.4/10 on IGN. That's pretty damn good.

22. stkorn97

stkorn97 OT Supporter

id play kz2 any day over any cod game made :dunno: cod games arent doing anything for me anymore. once they learn to lose the whole lag compensation bullshit, maybe then ill be interested again. and the controls complaints are lame. i took all of 10 mins on the demo to get use to the controls. now its extremely easy to go from any fps to kz2 and vice versa. i dont notice a difference

23. Lukkie

Lukkie OT Supporter

plz son, kz2 multiplayer >>>> cod multiplayer

24. stkorn97

stkorn97 OT Supporter

:werd: its not perfect, but it certainly is alot more fun to play. i had fun with cod until kz came out, then i really havent gone back. no reason to

25. Fareo

Fareo New Member

id love to see this win GOTY, based on the little ive played so far it seems promising but with Modern Warfare 2 coming out in the same holiday i dont think its gonna happen... too many fratboys with too many xboxs will hurt uncharteds numbers.. unfortunitly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.