unable to cum

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Leemur, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Leemur

Leemur oh hi

So yeah. I've got a new girl of a few months, and sex is starting to calm down from the wild rabid sex you always start with, and I don't know if I'm getting bored or whatever.

Anyway, bit of background, I used to slut around quite a bit, and I spose I've forgotten what it's like to be with one person? Anyway, I can't cum anymore doing it missionary/her ontop. I need freakier positions.

I don't whack off that much, I just get bored doing the usuals. I still like the girl, she floats my boat and everything, I just feel bad asking to fuck her from behind/whatever. I've talked to her about it, she says 'whatever makes you cum hard babe' and smiles, but I still feel bad.

Should I be concerned I may be upsetting her by shifting her all over the bed just to get myself off, or just listen to what she says and shut up?

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

if youre feeling that way, she probably is too. sounds like she'd welcome a change of pace.

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

it sounds like you need to sack up a bit and just grab her and flip her during sex instead of crying about it on the forums

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Umm, sex would be boring as fuck doing just 2 positions every time. Stop being a pussy and throw her around to any position you want to try. Hell I'd love that.

5. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Just switch it up! Don't ask.

6. turbo_babe91

turbo_babe91 New Member

Get rough and nasty... I know it was a huge turn on for me from the usual when my SO grabbed me and pinned me down and did what he wanted with me. It didnt upset me at all. Just made me alot more open and kinky :O. Im sure she doesnt mind it from behind.. Just keep things interesting and it'll be fine.

7. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

Girl on top fucking sucks. I've never cum from that and I don't think I ever could. It's all about doggy, missionary, her laying flat on her stomach, laying on her side...:noes:

God, I need to get laid.

Anyhow, if you're concerned about it, talk to her about it when you're not having sex. That, or just surprise her by flipping her around and sliding it in. Does she sound like she's not into it, or is that just your insecurity talking?

8. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

:bigthumb:

9. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Don't even worry about it. I like it when my SO switches things up because that way I know he's getting what he wants. I'd rather switch positions and know that he's actually getting off. Since you've talked to your chick about it before, I say just move her during without saying a word.

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:ugh:

You are looking at this all wrong. Shes not made of glass. She is not devoid of sexual desire. just because you respect her does not mean that she should not be the object of unbridled burning lust. Shes a woman. A sexual creature who enjoys giving your pleasure as much as you enjoy giving her pleasure. She wants that fiery passion just as much as you do. You denying youself what you want as a man is denying her the opportunity to be a woman.

obviously everyone has their likes and dislikes and you should be attentive to her needs and respectful of her preferences. That being said you are going to have to try every kinky little thing you can think of at least once or twice to see if she likes it. :bigthumb: