A&P Ummm ... I don't know ... help ... ?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by DrifterificSil80, Jan 8, 2005.

1. DrifterificSil80

DrifterificSil80 New Member

Okay, so I got an Olympus D-390 digital camera as a gift. I don't know if it's "good" or "bad" but I do know that it works, and it takes pictures. I am not really huge into taking pictures or anything but every once in a while I would like to go out and take some "fancy" shots. Please tell me what I need to do this (besides another camera). The only things I have found as problems so far are that it can't zoom as far as I would like it to and when I get really close to things it is always blurry. Any help with lighting would be appreciated also. Thank you!

2. XtremeSaturn

XtremeSaturn New Member

The lens itself is the problem for a couple of your problems. Not all lenses are good with macro shots (getting close to the subject you are shooting and having it in focus). You're lens also limits your zoom. When you zoom into something, are you using digital zoom over optical? If you are than thats probably why it appears a little blurry.

3. DrifterificSil80

DrifterificSil80 New Member

Hmm, I will have to see which zoom I am using. I didn't know that it could be changed on this camera. I get what you're saying though. Thanks.