SRS umm i dunno, it feels kinda awkward

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by triXx, Dec 23, 2007.

1. triXx

triXx Im the crack being smoked by your dealer

ok backstory

my friends girfriend of about 3 months now, before they started "going out" i had a thing with her, no sex but dating and all that bullshit, went towards kind of a 1 1/2 month fight between us to see who would get the girl, i just got sick of the mindfuck bullshit so i just stopped

well come to find out as of yesterday, she tested positive for herpes, which kinda sucks (horrible thing to say but im kinda glad i gave up)

shes had rumors going around(for like 2 years or so) that she had it but she told me many times she didnt...

now, i dunno if its cuz of the cold weather and shit but, ive had a cold sore for the past week or so, asked a doctor on a delivery(deliver packages) if its possible i could caught the shit, he took a quick look at it (no testes) but said its probly cuz of the cold weather...

now i dont have a primary care, so like how would i go about getting tested? or should i really worry about it? like where would i go in the first place? and yea it sucks it being this time of the year and all that shit to find out... then again got no1 to pass it onto so i guess it would work out

second, i have a hard enuf time tryining to talk to girls since i got over my problem(coke), i cant seem to do the same things i used to with words and getting a girl in general, this would make it worse for me i think if i actually found out i had it.

*CLIFFS* ok girl i had a thing with comes down with herpes, have wierd shit on lip docotor had a quick look at, said it was nothign, should i have myself tested?

2. timmay556

timmay556 Jibilar

If in doubt, check your shit out.

3. kiri

kiri New Member

the vast majority of the population gets cold sores on their lips (from stress, being sick, whatever). if you give someone oral sex when you have a cold sore, they could get genital herpes, but having a cold sore doesn't mean you have genital herpes. it'll go away with time; put some carmex or something on it if it's really bad.

4. Titan King

Titan King New Member

YES Just in case, it will keep badgering you no matter what anyone on OT says, just do it for the peace of mind.