COMIC Ultimate Spidey Annual #2 *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Bobbot, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Bobbot

Bobbot Safer than a Doombot!

Okay, just to give another heads up on the spoiler warning: this thread contains at least ONE SPOILER. Here goes!

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

B

E

L

O

W

--Anyway, Daredevil approaches Moon Knight in the end and explains that he's noticed that Moon Knight has been hitting all the right people in the right manner, and that he's concerned that since both of them are after the same goal and working independently, they may trip eachother up, similar to that day's earlier fiasco. He then asks Moon Knight if he'd be interested in joining a group of "them," being other guys who do what they do.

This excites me! :greddy:Are we going to see an Ultimate Marvel Knights ongoing in the future!? This is what I've wanted for a long time. I'd expect to see Daredevil, Moon Knight, Shang Chi, and Iron Fist. Perhaps they are going to create a "Heroes for Hire?" I don't think that is the case as much since they're after the Kingpin.

Am I missing something though? Am I too hopeful?:noes:

2. void

void oh yeah?

who cares...just as long as we get an ultimate daredevil in something of a regular series :hs:

i thought it was pretty good, but i'm still not impressed with ultimate punisher...did he even talk? :hsugh:

3. AJAX

AJAX OT Supporter

we wont, at wizard world chicago quesada said in his cup of joe, we will not see dd in his own ultimate comic

4. void

void oh yeah?

5. Bobbot

goddammit, they're making an Ultimate Wolverine comic, but not a Daredevil? I guess Ultimate must be hurting if they're pulling off something like that.

6. void

void oh yeah?

yeah, because we have to wait 6000 years before millar finishes the ultimates 2 :mad:

7. AJAX

AJAX OT Supporter

in the ultimate wolverine comic its an orgin story and its being done by jeph loeb and mike turner, can't get any better than that my friends!

8. Bobbot

Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale; heck, if it's an origin story and they've got Loeb writing it, wtf else is supposed to draw it!? Oh well, I can "settle" for Turner's art :bowdown: