MIL UK Royal Air Force People?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Breaks, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Breaks

Breaks Member

Well, is there anyone here from the RAF in the UK? I'm just wondering how you got into it? I mean I'm debating on it myself, planning to go down to the centre real soon to look into it some more however a friend of mine just went for the tests, he passed the physical but they then said they wouldnt accept him because he had no millitary experience. What the fucks all that about? I thought they were supposed to train you regardless? I never knew that the RAF was turning like the business world where you need both quals and exp. I've got no exp within any forces areas so is it really a waste of time me going? I've got the quals, just not the experience?

Also, I'm not exactly the biggest person in the world (by weight and muscle, although I'm considerably fit in the sense of running for miles and stamina), does this really matter? Dont they bulk you up?

2. evan2

evan2 Guest

raf = playing football all day

3. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

I thought they played soccer :mamoru:

4. Breaks

Breaks Member

Football is soccer, we're talking about the UK's air force here lol. So to us, it is football (your so called soccer).

I should be going down to the Air Force centre in town within the next few weeks so hopefully it'll go well. My friend passed the physical so if he can I will. The dudes not that fit in my eyes lol.