SRS Uhhh

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Clix, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Clix

Clix New Member

Wake up bout 30 minutes ago. Get on the comp checking my mail and my ex IMs me to tell me she is sorry. Sorry about all the bullshit she has pulled.

Im kinda like well wtf am I suppost to say to that. The woman im still in love with telling me she is sorry.

She was in the hospital so I being the man who still gives a shit about her ask to make sure everything is ok. So she asks me how I am I try to be vague, tell her im joining the army and crap. Then is like I dont feel comfortable talking about us right now.

exact words are

-------: im not really comfortable talking about more than we have. i just wanted to apologize
    -------: and im sorry that i cant handle more than that

WTF does that mean?

edit: Oh yeah like the last month I have just been posting all kinds of poetry ive been writing about her and the whole situation. She told me that she had read my myspace and that if I hadnt of gotten on when I did she was gonna call me. Fucking ghey. Not to mention the fact of her just randomly IMing me opened up wounds :wtc:

/rant :rant2:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2006
  2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

She can probably tell you're hurting and she feels bad for causing that hurt. Sounds like she cares about you as a person but she wants to keep her distance. Doesn't sound like she wants to come back either....sorry

3. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

wtf is up with everyone and this MySpace business? :nono:

Seriously you need to move on. None of this MySpace poetry business..if you're writing about her, of COURSE she's going to want to read it who wouldn't?

I know it hurts, believe me. But you're not helping yourself with all this business. She's IMing you because for whatever reason you two broke up, she's still doesn't want to see you in this condition. Move on...let the girl go.

You'll find another.

4. Clix

Clix New Member

I havent talked to the girl in weeks and she does this.

I know why she wants to keep her distance anyways, she still gets mushy around me. She's even dating someone else but still does. Trust me if I could just let go I would. I dont like tortureing myself. Ill go a week or something and be fine then something happens and like I just lose it all.

I dunno in a month I go to basic, maybe when I leave there things will be different.

5. Clix

Clix New Member

Well I talked to my ex's best friend and she gave me some releif. She says that my ex feels like she wants to make a new friendship with me and that right now this is just a first step which I can accept.

6. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I dunno dude...I think it's over.

7. Clix

Clix New Member

Who knows, my ex is a very weird person. I still love her but im getting on with my life. If we can be friends and maybe fix our relationship later then thats cool.

8. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

Sounds like there's still too many emotions involved between the both of you right now to be able to safely resume friendship.

9. Clix

Clix New Member

Obviously.

Good thing im in IL and shes in TX right now. Thats what happened last time we were together. We tried to be friends but our emotions got the better of both of us.

Eitherway ill be goin away for awhile for boot, so maybe during that ive been thinkin ill write her a letter or something.

10. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

MySpace generates drama for the current middle-to-high-school crowd, and God knows drama is the single biggest commodity at that age. :rolleyes:

11. Clix

Clix New Member

When I talked to her she acted as if shes been avoiding it. I really only posted it cuase a friend of mine wanted to read it. Guess I should of make it friends only or something like that.

12. tyrionlannister

tyrionlannister New Member

I wouldn't even write her a letter. You're going to be moving away and probably won't be back for years. Just move on and forget her by focusing on someone or something else instead.

13. Clix

Clix New Member

Actually for the next year ill be a few hours away.

Eitherway I cant just cut it loose and move on. She still has some of my things and I still got some of hers. ITs really weird buts its how it is.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2006