Uh oh, I sense a relationship coming :hs:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater New Member

I've been single for about 4 months, and I'm really enjoying it, but I think I may have found the girl that ends that streak. :hs: I don't particularly want to be in a relationship right now for a number of reasons. I haven't been single for more than a few months since about 7 years ago, and I'd kind of like to keep dating around. Another reason is because I travel A LOT with my job, and it does make it pretty hard to have a serious relationship with anyone. Those are the 2 main reasons I'm sort of resisting getting into a relationship right now. But for some reason I'm not so sure I'll be able to resist this girl. :noes:

I don't know why, but I've met a ton of chicks the last month or two...it seems like every time I go out I meet at least 1 girl and get her number. The only thing is, with all of these girls, we either just didn't hit it off all that well or they totally sucked when we went out later. And I don't mean they sucked in the :bj: kind of way.

So where did I meet this chick that I think I may end up having a relationship with? Fucking myspace. I meet all these girls in bars, through friends, etc, and the one girl that I really like is the one that I met online. And she's the only person from myspace that I've met in real life that I didn't know previously. I think it's pretty funny.

We had been emailing each other through myspace for a while, so the beginning of last week I asked her if she wanted to meet up for some drinks. She told me that she and some of her friends were going out Thursday night to a bar, and she invited me to meet them there if I wanted to. I obviously wasn't going to go down there by myself to meet her AND her friends alone, so I called a few friends, and finally found a few guys to go with me. They, of course, were encouraged by the thought that she was going to have friends with her.

Well, that ended up not being totally accurate...we got down there, and she only had one friend with her. That kind of sucked for my friends, but it was good for me because she actually told me that her other friends had bailed on her, and she had to beg her roommate to go with her. When she told me that, I knew that she must have wanted to meet me pretty badly. :)

I knew she was pretty cute from her pictures that I had seen, but when I saw her in person I was just like :drool: because she's REALLY pretty. She has BEAUTIFUL blue eyes, perfect teeth, and an amazing smile, all on top of a great body.

We hit it off pretty well, had a few drinks, and by the end of the night she and I were kissing on the dance floor. It was kind of funny because by then most of the people in the club had left, and I'm pretty sure all of my friends and her friend were just standing around watching us. Oh well, I guess we didn't care because we were feeling pretty good by then.

Before we left I got her phone # and we made plans to hang out on Saturday night. We were actually going to get together Friday night, but I told her I had plans (which I did, a date with this girl I met New Year's Eve...ended up being one of the worst dates ever :ugh:).

Saturday was awesome. She came by my place (even though she got lost on the way, and it took her a while to find it) and we went to dinner and then met up with some of my friends. The whole night is a long story, so I'll just say we had a great time (despite some inconveniences), and actually left early and went to her place to watch some Nip/Tuck on dvd. We didn't have sex, or even mess around that much, to be honest, but I actually didn't even care. I just enjoyed her company and enjoyed kissing her and cuddling with her.

The whole night was just fun being around her, even though we didn't really do anything all that exciting. Our personalities are so similar and I feel really comfortable around her. I can tell she feels the same way around me.

Sunday morning we went to breakfast, and I drove her back to my house since her car was still there. We had been talking about some CDs that she had that I said I wanted to get, so she suggested that I borrow hers and just burn copies. So, she obviously must want to see me again. :cool:

I don't know what's going to happen, but I'll keep everyone updated if anyone is interested. Like I said, I don't really want to get into a relationship, but I may not be able to help it. This chick is that incredible.

2. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

it'll happen when you least expect it. Take things one step at a time, work at her pace, and enjoy it.

oh, and the reason why you have been having good luck with women, again, proving my point when I give the speech on how to get over a girl, you have a good job, you work hard at it, you look like a guy who has his shit together, and they smell that.

3. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

No, the reason I've been having good luck with women is, straight up, I'm fucking HOT. No, I'm kidding. But you're right. Women do smell that shit, and especially confidence. That's pretty much all it takes. If you have confidence and you notice the chicks that give you a look or smile at you, all you have to do is go and talk to them. I've never had this many women interested in me before.

4. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

We're hanging out again tonight. :eek4: I'm not sure what we're doing yet, but I'm thinking of suggesting that we rent a movie.

[edit] Just talked to her...she's gonna fix dinner, then we're gonna go rent a movie. :wiggle: She told me that she make a mean spaghetti. :)

5. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

rock on man, a girl that's willing to cook for you is definatly girlfriend material. It shows that she sees enough reason to invest the time and preparation in cooking a full meal.

tip #1
    The spaghetti you just ate was the best you've ever had.

tip #2
    Don't compare her cooking to your moms...

tip #3
    Say how nice her place looks, she will scoff and say it's a mess, laugh and say "are you kidding? it's spotless"....no matter what she says, she spent lots of time cleaning for you and needs to hear things like that.

good luck

6. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

rub it in why don't cha :squint:

nah, but good luck with her :big grin:

7. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

I must have missed this post.

Sounds like things are going really well! Congrats. As I always say...keep us posted.

8. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

yeah, it'd been up for a while, I was wondering why I was the only person replying to it...

Hey Oct, do like I did and make a chronicle of it (as it seems you are) believe it or not they really help people.

9. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Thanks guys. I'll keep you updated!

10. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Ok, so here's the update from last night.

Good advice, mkevaldz. This was the second time I've been to her apartment, and it actually was a lot cleaner than the first time, so I told her it looked spotless. Kinda funny though because they don't have ANY furniture in the apt. :rofl: She actually has some furniture, but it's in Tennessee, and she hasn't had a chance to bring it down yet. So for right now there is NOTHING in the living room. No couches, no tables, no TV. Nothing.

Anyway, so when I got there the spaghetti was almost done. We stood around chit chatting in the kitchen while we waited on the food to be done, and then fixed our plates and went into her room to eat. We ate dinner sitting on her bed watching TV since there isn't any other furniture. Her spaghetti was really good, so I told her so. :)

While we were eating dinner we talked about what movie we wanted to rent, and decided that we would get two. We ended up renting Garden State and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. So many people had told us that Garden State was GREAT, but we both thought it was just good. Eternal Sunshine we had both already seen, and that IS a great movie.

We missed most of the second half of Eternal Sunshine because we were making out, but it was pretty much the same as the other night as far as that goes. I get the feeling that she likes to take it kind of slow, which I don't really consider a bad thing. If I actually like a girl, then I tend to want to move a little bit slower, too. Just because it gives more time to develop the relationship further and get to know each other better.

I ended up staying over at her place again. It wasn't really the plan, but after the movies were over we just lay in bed and talked. We talked about our pasts, things we've done (good and bad), our families and things they've done, etc. For me this was the best part of the date because I really got to know her better and I got to tell her more about myself.

I think we finally decided to go to sleep around 3:00 or so since we both had to get up for work this morning. Saturday night when I stayed over there, I just slept in my clothes because it was more like we just passed out than it was going to bed. But I wasn't going to do that again just because it was so uncomfortable, so I asked her if she would feel comfortable if I took off my shirt and jeans to sleep. She hadn't seen my with my shirt off or anything like that, so I wanted to make sure she wouldn't freak if I was stripping down to my boxers in front of her. But when I asked her that she actually got a little bit of a smile on her face and said she would be fine with it. :wiggle:

After we got back in bed it was mostly just more cuddling and a little kissing. Her skin is so soft and it feels so nice to hold her. I honestly don't think I've enjoyed cuddling with anyone as much I do with her. At one point she joked that it was all my fault that she wasn't going to get any sleep. She said "it's always the boy's fault", but we both knew that it was just as much hers. I jokingly agreed with her "oh yeah, of course it's my fault. You're right, it's always the boy's fault". :rofl:

Waking up this morning was soooooooo hard. The alarm went off at 7, but I don't think we finally made it out of bed until about 7:40 or so. Not so good since she had to be at work at 8:30 and would have to leave her apt by 8 to get there on time.

I got dressed and put my contacts back in (luckily she wears contacts, and she let me borrow one of her cases), then gave her a hug and kiss before I left.

As I said before, I didn't think I really wanted to get into a relationship, but now I'm not so sure. We have such a good time when we're together, I feel like we have the same perspective on a lot of things, same morals, same sense of humor, etc. There is just a really good chemistry there. But anyway, I'm just going to take it slow and see what happens.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2005
  11. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

spec-fucking-tacular!

sounds a lot like the second time I went to my girl's place. Eternal sunshine = great fucking movie, I"ve seen it, but the chicky hasn't, so we might buy or rent it soon.

Glad you followed my advice, looks like it has worked out for you =)

In my opinion, not sure if ladies will back me up or not, but I think the fact that you two have slept together, as in next to eachother, before you have had sex is a big plus to her, kinda shows her you aren't in it just for a fuck, but you enjoy spending time with her.

Keep us updated, I'm eagerly awaiting to hear about things

12. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Yeah, I think you're right about that. And I'm definitely NOT just in it for a fuck.

Hopefully she and I can get together this weekend. I'll keep ya'll updated.

:wiggle:

13. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Sorta quickie update.

I called her around 6 yesterday when I was finished working to see if she wanted to get dinner. She was glad that I called because she had fallen asleep and didn't want to sleep too long. :)

She's originally from New York, and we had talked before about pizza and she was saying how there aren't really any good NY pizza places around here. She said she's only found one place so far that's good, so I wanted to take her to the pizzeria that my roommate works at. The owner is from Long Island and has been working in pizzerias up there most of his life, and everyone that I know from New York that has been there says it's the best NY pizzeria in town. So anyway, we met up there for dinner.

She had plans to go out with her roommate and I had plans to go out with one of my friends later, so we knew we weren't going to be hanging out afterwards. But she liked the pizza and we just hung out there for a while since neither of us had to meet up with our friends until later.

To be honest, though, I didn't feel like this date went as well as the other times we've hung out. I don't know if I was just in a weird mood or if it was where we were or what. I think mostly it was because we were sitting in a pizzeria, though. I tend to enjoy dates more if I'm somewhere where I can flirt a little bit more and touch the person I'm with (like hand on her shoulder, holding hands, hand on lower thigh, etc).

It's hard to explain, but I just felt awkward the whole time. :dunno: I hate talking to a date when there are people so close by listening to your conversation.

Regardless, we may be getting together tonight. It's one of her brothers birthdays today, so she may be going to Tennessee for dinner with her family, but she said she hadn't really heard anything from them, so she probably isn't going. She said she'd call me and let me know if she's going or not, and if not then we're going to hang out.

There was one more slightly awkward moment when we were leaving. We had walked outside to leave, and it was pouring rain, so we stopped on the sidewalk underneath the cover just outside the restaurant. We weren't parked that close to each other, so we said goodbye there. The somewhat awkard moment was then. I went in to give her a hug, but she came in for a kiss. I was going to do the hug then kiss thing, so I was a little bit caught off guard. meh, I guess it's a good sign that she wanted to kiss me, though.

14. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

heh, those are the best moments, the silly little things like you were going for the hug then kiss, but she was going for the kiss then hug...

Don't feel weird about the pizzeria, in the almost 2 months i"ve been with my so, we've only eaten out in public once...we both work in retail and have for a while, so we really don't like people, so we eat back at her place normally.

Don't let it bug you though, from what i can tell, things are going really good between the two of you. thanks for the update

15. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Ok, I think I'm going to have to ask you all for some advice...especially you ladies. Please just read further and then let me know what you think.

Like I said in the last post, I wanted to hang out with her last night if she didn't go to Tennessee. I got a call from her about 5:30 as she was on her way home from work, and she said she wasn't going to Tennessee. I had some friends that were going out to a bar to drink, and I told her we could go up there with them if she wanted to. She said she didn't really feel like going out because she was really tired, so she suggested that I come over to her place. That was fine with me...I wanted to hang out with her, so I didn't really care what we did.

I get to her place and we're lying on her bed and watching TV. She kept yawning, but we were talking and like usual it seemed we were enjoying just being around each other. We decided we'd go rent a movie and pick up some food, so we went to Blockbuster and then Chili's, got back to her apartment and ate our food (sitting on her bed, of course).

After we finished eating we put in the movie and layed down to watch it. Well, she fell asleep almost immediately after we put the movie in. That was fine...I knew she was tired. She slept through most of the movie with her head on my shoulder and her arm across my chest.

When the movie was over we were lying there, and I was trying to talk and keep a conversation going, but I guess she was too tired to even talk because she kept falling asleep. She kept saying stuff like "I'm sorry I'm so tired...you must be bored out of your mind". She said several things like that, so one time I jokingly said "yeah, so owe me some serious making out or something". She said "typical guy".

Anyway, after a while of this I said "well, I guess I'll leave so you can go to sleep". I said this sort of expecting her to protest and tell me I could stay there if I wanted to. I mean, I've already stayed over at her place twice. But I didn't get any protest at all. She just layed there for a little bit and then after a while she got up to take the dishes back into the kitchen. I helped her with that and then we were just kind of standing around chit chatting and hugging. Again, I half expected her to walk back into the bedroom or tell me that I could stay, but it became apparent after a few minutes that she wasn't going to do that, so I said again that I'd leave so she could go to sleep. Again no protest.

So I put my shoes on and gave her a few kisses and then left.

My question for all of you is: why does it seem like she's not into fooling around at all?? I'll concede that last night she was really tired, but still, we didn't even kiss until I was leaving. I would have kissed her earlier, but I just wasn't getting the vibe that she wanted to kiss.

I can think of a million reasons why she may want to take that slow, but I'm not sure what to do about it. Should I just come out and ask her? Or should I just keep on doing what I'm doing and be patient?

I'm not one to rush into sex or anything. I actually tend to take it slower when I really like someone, so I'm not worried about having sex at the moment. But I still want to, at the very least, kiss her more.

I guess I'm just frustrated right now, and I'm not sure what to do or even if I should do anything.

16. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

I haven't seen nor heard from her since I left her place Friday night. The only time I've tried to call was Saturday night, and it was probably about 10pm. I wasn't expecting her to want to meet up since she knew I was watching the Falcons game, and it was late, anyway.

So I'll probably just call her in a couple of days if I haven't heard from her by then.

17. Brinley

Brinley Isis - Goddess of Creation

I'm gonna go with maybe she is on her period. I know I'm not much into close contact when I'm menstrating. It's still early in the "relationship" process so maybe she's not comfortable telling you that she's just not into touchy feely while she's bleeding. Just a thought. She may feel better in a few days and let you know what was going on. I wouldn't worry about it too much, it sounds like you guys are off to a good start.

18. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

I could be wrong, but I don't think she was. I was over there for a while, and one of the times I was using her restroom I noticed that her trash can was empty. Wouldn't she have to throw the used tampons or pads in there? :dunno:

Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it for now. If we go out a few more times and this keeps up then I might, but I'll just try to not let it bother me for the time being.

She just called me a few minutes ago, and we are going to get together later this week. :)

19. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

I haven't been on for a few days. What's the latest? Good read so far though.

20. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Nothing new since the last couple of posts I made. We're gonna go out some time this week (or maybe tonight), so I'll call her later today to set that up.

21. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

22. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

sorry, haven't been on...good reason though, been spending tons of time with the chicky, watching tv, playing uno, dreamcast, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex...the usual...anyways

I wouldn't let it bother you, about the not kissing part or her not protesting. She was exhausted, i don't care who you are, if you're tired enough, you won't care.

Keep us updated =)

23. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Ok, you know how I told her that she owed me some serious making out? Well, I finally got it last night. :bigthumb: :)

She came over to my place around 7, I fixed some quesadillas for dinner (they were fucking good...she even said so :)), then we were just chillin on the couch watching TV. My roommate and his girlfriend came home, they started fixing dinner for themselves, and of course they made a few drinks for themselves because they ALWAYS drink. Of course then my roommate's girlfriend makes shots for all of us (without asking if we wanted anything) and brings us each a shot. I think it was vodka and some kind of cranberry drink. Anyway, we all say cheers and take our shots, and just keep watching TV/talking a little bit. My roommate's girlfriend makes more shots for us, we take those, keep watching TV.

They wanted to watch Wife Swap, so we watched that for a little bit, but my date didn't want to watch it anymore, so she suggested that we go back to my bedroom to watch something else. :naughty:

So we watch TV for a bit, talk a bit, kiss a few times, etc. It's getting kind of late at this point, but we're just lying on my bed cuddling, and I'm lightly rubbing her back. Well, it seems that I found what turns her on, because the more I kept rubbing her back, the more she got turned on. Apparently she's really ticklish if I rub too light, so I teased her a little bit with that, and finally we started REALLY making out.

It was about 1:15am at this point, and she had to work early this morning. She had been telling me that she had to go, but then she would just keep kissing me, and then she told me that it was all my fault that she wasn't going to get any sleep. I said "I'm not forcing you to stay here...you can leave whenever you want" then kissed her on the neck. :rofl: I love that. Chicks always try to blame it on you! :) I mean, I know I'm dead sexy, but I can't help that! ;) But eventually I'd tell her she was right...it was all my fault. She loves to be told that she's right, so she'd just start kissing me more.

We didn't have sex, but I have to be honest, I can tell it's going to be amazing when we finally do. And yes, I think we will eventually. But like I said before, I'm not in a hurry. It's totally going to be worth the wait. There is a lot of sexual chemistry between us, and she's one of the better kissers of all the girls that I've kissed. Both of those things go along with those two topics that I started. Sexual chemistry + good kisser = teh win! :bigthumb:

I don't want it to sound like that was the only fun part of the night or anything, so let me say that I really enjoy just being around her and talking to her. That's what is different about her. Even if we don't fool around, I still like being with her. I could probably only say that about a handful of the girls that I've dated before.

She finally got herself to leave at about 2:30am...she had to get up at 5:30 this am, so I guess she only got a few hours of sleep. :o And it's all my fault!! I did feel sort of guilty about it, but actually it was her choice whether or not to leave, so I don't feel TOO bad. She must have rather stay and make out with me than get a little bit more sleep.

Anyway, I think I'm want to see where this goes. There are several other girls that I've kind of been talking to, but I don't think I'll pursue any of them for the time being. I've said that I don't really want to be in a relationship right now, but if I do get into one, it would have to be with someone like her. She's not the type of person that has to be around their s/o 24/7, which is perfect because I travel so much with my job there is no way I could be with someone that needed constant attention and to be around me all the time.

Ok, that's the update for now. I think we're going to hang out again on Friday, so if anything interesting happens, I'll give another update then.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2005
  24. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Help, please

Update:

Ok, so I think I need some help. I'll try to keep this short.

We've hung out several times since the last update, and it seems like we're going backwards again. And I shouldn't have to apologize for this, but please don't think the only thing I'm after is sex...I think I've made that pretty clear.

But anyway, WHAT THE FUCK? I mean, seriously, we've gone out/hung out probably about 10 times now, and I'm still stranded on first base. This is getting ridiculous. I don't think I've ever hung out with a girl this much and NOT had sex with her. But not only have I not had sex with this girl, I haven't even so much as felt and uncovered breast.

It doesn't make any sense to me. She obviously likes me...she wants to hang out all the time, and when we're together we have a good time, we hug each other, cuddle, kiss some... So I just don't get it.

Why does she not want to even fool around at all? Does she just have no sex drive at all? :dunno:

I guess there are a million things that it could be, and I'll never really know unless I get her to tell me. So, my question is this: how do I bring it up?

Should I just come out and ask her? Should I wait until the next time it happens and ask her then? How should I phrase it when I bring it up??

25. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

woah, easy fella...don't bring it up...the reason you two haven't had sex yet is because of how much she likes you. She wants to "do it right" as in make sure that's not all you're after. Yeah yeah you already made it clear, but you know how many guys will say anything to get some ass, and she knows it too, so she wants to be safe and secure with it when she decides to take your relationship to the next level.

take a cold shower, jerk off a few times, and be happy you're in a relationship. You two have great chemistry, and it will happen, just let it be on her terms.

being with someone you have great kissing chemistry with owns btw...me and my s/o are that way, I give her butterflies in her tummy when we kiss all the time, even after 2 months of it. and yeah, the sex is wild too.