uh oh.. dating friends ex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Juice, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Juice

Juice New Member

so one of my good friends just broke up with his g/f on sunday, i've been good friends with both of them for the year they went out. so we'll call the girl "A" for safety sakes. so "A" is talking to me online today and says she wants to hang out. so i meet her up at the gas station, get some smokes and head to my house.. so we just chilled, watched some movies n stuff, but were all lovey dovey like with eachother, just cuddling and getting all close.. would OT say this is wrong? 2nd thing, "A's" ex dumped her sunday, and is in another town monday morning with his new g/f :nono:... i would say fair game for me?? opinions?

2. shlibar

shlibar New Member

yeh fair game for sure, just make sure she's really into you and not just using you to make him jealous or to help her get over him

3. niteQwill

niteQwill New Member

yuck..i never eat left overs

4. Juice

Juice New Member

yea, i catch ur drift...we'll see tomorrow i guess, shes coming back over after school to wake my ass up, since i got layed off friday:wtc:

more to come..

5. topcat

topcat OT Supporter

then you'll starve to death.....everyone is SOMEONE'S leftovers, including yourself.

6. who?

who? Guest

it's fair game, but dont expect your relationship with the guy friend to be like the "good ol days", meaning he'll probably hate you for dating his ex, fair game or not

7. Friend's ex's are off limits!!!!!!

8. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

I went out with a good friends ex some years ago. I thought it would be ok because they'd been split up for over a year...
    I called her and asked her out for a drink. Wanted to give her a chance to take a shot at me. I really care about her. Somebody else had already told her. She freaked over the phone.
    It wasn't ok at all. Hurt her feelings bad. I didn't get to see her, or talk to her for a very long time. Recently we hooked back up, & reconnected our defunct friendship. I missed her so much. I am extremely greatful that her, & I can laugh about it now.
    (he's now bald,& fat) :big grin:

How long have you two been friends? One year?
    If it's ok with you to place feelings of jealousy and spite between you go for it.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2005
  9. Cautild

Cautild New Member

i just recently went out with my best friends ex-g/f. they dated for like 2 weeks, and he told me he didn't care. long story short, shes my ex now. she doesn't know what she wants.

10. Juice

Juice New Member

i've just noticed, that i should stop going after my friends ex's... hahaha, makes me laugh at the same time.. damn women

11. Lad

Lad Guest

Feel it out. If your friend is the jealous type.... Id be cautious. If youre close like that, go ahead. If he is a chump, well, screw him, he gots a new woman, take what you want. :dunno:

And ask yourself first of all before all that. Is it potentially worth losing your friendship over her? Is she THAT good? If the answer is yes, you know what to do :bigthumb:

12. jaws

jaws Chewie here tells me you're lookin' for passage to

If your happy - Then go for it

Just don't ever "Cut someones Grass"

13. Freeze Time

Freeze Time New Member

Id say off limits, unless you are ready for alot of drama to go down, and are willing to sacrifice the friendship for a girl, which generally isnt the wise thing to do.

14. brian lucid

brian lucid New Member

Very true. This is one of the few rules I adhere to.

If you want shitty friends, go fuck around with his G/F, but a good friend doesn't mess around with his buddy's ex-GF. It looks like you were after her while they were together.

15. poyol

poyol Poyol means Dumbass

Bros before Hoes

16. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

Started dating my good friend's ex after he dumped her... Well we aren't friends anymore and the girl definatly wasnt worth it. I'd stay away from it.

17. sugarnspice19

sugarnspice19 New Member

Well, run it by your friend, just kind of get the ok from him. If he hesitates, just point out the fact that he's already got a new girlfriend, so he obviously wasn't that attached. If he still won't give he ok, go with what's more important, your friendship with the guy, or your friendship/relationship with "A"

18. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

My friend gave me the OK still fuked things up

19. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

well, id just watch out. shes proly going after you to make your friend jelious, My ex did that to me, and went witn my good friend jordan. And when jordan said yes, i ended friendship with him and everything. It sucks, just make shure you have a good felling about it first. and try to talk to your friend about it. my friend did, but i wasent goign to take that crap from him. But thats me. ITs kind of a slap in the face

20. Beazy

Beazy 1 Speed is all I need

i'd kick your ass if you were my friend. im going through it right now and getting real close to whooping this "friends" ass

21. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

I know exactly how you feel, i had to go threw it not to long ago, and am still alittle. But i guess some friends never heard of the saying Bros befor Hoes

22. rpark

rpark New Member

The fact that you're posting here means that you know that shit is fucked up. There are somethings, even though both parties are interested, that are just not right. This is one of them. Don't risk the friendship because in the end its your friends that help you keep your sanity.

The girl was marked off limits as soon as your good friends broke up with each other. It's what good friends do. It's what any respectable person would do... or not do.

Got it? Get it? Good!

23. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

:bigthumb::wiggle: