Ugliest car you ever owned

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by 9c1 driver, Jun 19, 2009.

1. 9c1 driver

9c1 driver New Member

Or one that you will never miss that was a constant piece of shat ,I will start

second car I owned it was a 1977 brown Ford Pinto it drove great but it was really freakin ugly, traded it for a 1973 small block challenger ( yeah she was dumb)

2. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

Olds Sierra Cutlass, shitty V6 FWD. AC worked great but there was a tranny issue, it didn't unlock coming down from highway speeds and would stall on highway exit ramps ... no big deal but out here I live off the highway and I have to cross over oncoming traffic. FML.

3. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

1993 Ford Mustang, 5 speed 4 cylinder. Rotting in every place on the car, the gas tank strap rusted so much it broke, I put a rachet strap on it to hold it up. I could kick the panels on the car put my foot through it. I beat on it every day and never changed the oil, drove it for 20,000 miles then got rid of it. I loved/hated that car so much.

4. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

95 Caprice LT1 with like 500k on it now. Odometer stopped working in 2000 at 333,333 and the sheriffs office kept it about 5 more years and my uncle bought it and re-painted and replaced some interior parts and it was his beater, go everywhere car for a couple years and I bought it last year. It's finally starting to need work now so I'm going to sell it.

5. Mr3GTP

Mr3GTP OT Supporter

1974 AMC Hornet. Rusted to fuck, but it loved a good beating.

And the riveted denim "Levi's" interior was FTW. Best $25 I ever spent...

6. 396Hawk

396Hawk Active Member

the ugliest car I ever owned was a 1987 Pathfinder. It wasn't ugly but none of my other cars were either.

7. BlkDrgnZ28

BlkDrgnZ28 OT Supporter

1988 cabrio blue paint red primer hood duct tape roof sounded like a tractor and popcorn maker and caught on fire on the 4th of july a few years ago

8. Cock Diesel

Cock Diesel New Member

1992 Regal Gran Sport. Last owner botched up the rear windshield replacement, meaning rain leaked all over the back seats. I had fun cleaning up all the glass, mold and damp shit. Electrical gremlins everywhere. None of the gauges worked. Tranny had an issue where every once in a while it would slip from a stop. Fuel economy became downright shitty by the time I sold it. Sounded like a cross between a tractor and a Bronco II.