SRS :ugh:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Slurms McKenzie, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Slurms McKenzie

Slurms McKenzie New Member

So the lady got into this show True Blood, and since then things have gone down hill- fast. It started when she wanted to randomly move into a different state, forcing me to just quit my two jobs that I've worked to the bone to get and have just started a month or so ago.

I tell her that we should try to find jobs in the area first, or at least save up an assload of money if she is serious. She wants to save for a month or two then leave...last night she asked me about the girl I talked to before I met her, and why I still talked to her when I met her. I said "because we were just friends...?" And she threw a fucking fit. She dragged it out over aim while she was working and said, during our convo, "don't be surprised if you wake up and I'm just gone." To top it off, her Facebook status is now "wish she could move to Louisiana and meet a vampire named Bill, fuck this life"

What the fuck do I do in this situation? I love her but she has just lost her fucking mind over a dumb fucking show.

2. gkremian

gkremian New Member

If you're serious, I'd leave. That is some crazy shit you just shouldn't deal with.

Edit: This girl seems to be pretty unrealistic. You're still talking to women you met before you talked to her? Oh God no. She's immature by throwing a fit over it, and you're talking to her over IM about it instead of in person. That, and she wants to go to Louisiana and meet a vampire named Bill.

:gtfo:

^you her^

3. Slurms McKenzie

I don't understand why she is saying this now, I've been with her for over a year! I'm tempted to make her choose between True Blood and me, and if she chooses the show...well I'll just feel like shit.

4. gkremian

gkremian New Member

To be honest it sounds like she's trying to give you a reason to break up with her. Most girls aren't willing to end relationships they aren't happy with, so they act unreasonably to get the boyfriend to end it. If you want to see if she wants you or the show, tell her that you're breaking up with her. If she wants to work it out, then you can tell her that the show she watches bugs you.

May I ask how old you are?

5. Slurms McKenzie

Twenty, she's twenty one. A few months older. I had a feeling she just trying to make me end it. This sucks though she's the first girl I thought I had a future with. :wtc:

I'll tell her that I don't like the show, and see what happens.

6. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

The show isnt the problem. Either A, she is now changing everything up in an attempt to force your hand to break up with her because she is too cowardly to do it her damn self. OR she is extremely immature and takes a fictional television show and tries to apply it to her real life.

If you are serious about all this, I would suggest leaving either way, she sounds like she cant seperate reality from fiction and needs a psyche exam

7. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

No offense she sounds like a wacko just let her go...the other thing I wouldn't even think about moving from vegas to that shitty state :mamoru:

8. PlayForBlood

PlayForBlood The rules, rules don't apply to you. You're specia

if this is real, I would tell her to leave if she wants. She is sounding at best bi-polar and at worst insane

9. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

start watching Entourage...

honestly, she's not wrapped too tightly. Leave now while you can before she gets fangs and bites your neck.

10. Normie

Normie The TBW weight loss plan worked for me! OT Supporter

Honestly, you're both young.. I don't know many relationships that start young and make it longer than a few years.. She also sounds like she's got a shit ton of issues, and is looking for excitement and direction in her life.. best thing you could do for both yourslef and her; is realize you are both in different places in life and need different things, then let her go...