ugh

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pyropup55, May 4, 2007.

1. Pyropup55

Pyropup55 Active Member

Here's the deal, I met this girl back in Feb. We had (at the time) what seemed like a lot in common. The first night we met we ended up sleeping together. It had been almost 3 years for me, not since my divorce :( Well she dumped a lot of emotional shit on me, and it got to the point where I didn't want to see her anymore. Well I broke up with her but about 2 weeks later we started fucking again and kinda got back together. Once again she started throwing all this shit on me, and went ballistic on me when I went to hang out with a friend of mine at a bar. Told her to fuck off and not call me anymore. (Well it turns out the next night she was fucking a guy from her AA meeting. Didn't find this out untill the other night.) Over the weekend after we fought, I had calmed down and kinda missed her so we got back together and started dating again. Fast forward to last thursday, I got to work and saw that my work schedule had changed and told her that we weren't going to be able to hang out over the weekend (working night shift, needed sleep) Well she starts threating me with going out with another guy. And I finally have it, went off, told her to stop calling me txting me and all that good stuff. Well she doesn't listen and I get angrier, say some not nice things (the thing is I've always prided myself on being a nice guy, but she always seemed to bring out the worse in me.) Well she tells me she's leaving for a rehab center for a month and wants to fuck one last time. Well I caved in even though the entire time I kept telling myself that it was a bad idea. The one thing about our relationship was the sex was always amazing, she was down with all the same stuff I was :hsd:
    She said she just wanted sex, and I figured it would be another 3 years before I got laid so I did it. Now she won't stop calling and txting me again.
    She keeps getting pissed at me because I don't want to see her before she leaves and don't want to talk on the phone anymore.

Now on to the real problem, there's a girl in my EMT class that I'm crushing on hard. There's a very big age diff between us, 11 years. Her and I hit it off very fast. The thing is she started talking to some guy in at her station who was treating her like shit, but yet kept going with him. One night I was drunk and told her how I felt about her and the fact that I knew I would make her happier than the ass she was with. She kinda blew off what I had said and it hurt but I'm used to it I guess. The thing is she still flirts heavily with me and is always hanging on me, giving me mixed signals. WTF should I do, our class is will be over in a week. I don't know if I should wait untill class is over and say something again or what.

**edit** I feel like a pussy for typing all that stuff, I'm 30 I should know what the fuck I'm doing but I have no clue.

2. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

I would avoid a relationship with the AA chick and use her for sex - but that's me.

As for the EMT you can find out her real interest level by asking her on a date . Be sure to use the word "date" so there's no confusion. You'll have your answer when she blows you off or says yes.

3. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

I think you might want to consider abstaining from relationships for a while, or at least think about your pursuits more.....