Ugh what the heck..How was I suppose to introduce yourself?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OoOlAlA, Dec 23, 2006.

1. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I was just at my boyfriends house and some of his family member were in the living room opening christmas presents. They stopped us on our way out the door and his grandma told him to introduce me because nobody has met me yet. He kinda just sat there so I said what my name was. And his grandma said "Well I know what your name is.." I was pretty embarrassed and felt like an ass. Wtf was I suppose to say. So I kind of just followed him out the door and felt like an ass. Oh gosh.:o

EDIT: myself...sorry about that goof in the title

2. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

They just wanted HIM to introduce you, because he didnt. It is just a formality, nothing more. Dont get worked up about it.

3. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I know I just thought since he wasnt I probably should. I thought it was the polite thing to do rather than walk out the door:dunno:

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

you did nothing wrong at all, your boyfriend is an ass though and I'd be pissed at him

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

They asked for him to introduce you so they thought you were being a smartass by not letting him. They are stuck in there old ways of females are males bitches and you let your man lead you through life. I'd ignore it completely.

6. VinylButterfly

VinylButterfly In Utero

Better than how I was introduced to my bfs parents. She walked in on us... he had his hand up my shirt and I waswearing low rider jeans so my tattoo and belly ring were exposed. As soon as the door opened she was like "Oh...hi" then Im just like "Hi....I'm Bec"
    she puts his clothes on the end of the bed and backs out slowly.

7. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

maybe she wanted him to say you were his girlfriend or fiance'. Maybe she was digging for information from him.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

None of us were even there, so there's no way for you to guess what the family was thinking or how the grandma said it....for all we know she said it sarcastically, angry at her grandson for not introducing her. The main point is he, your bf, is an idiot for making you introduce yourself

9. weakone

weakone New Member

Your boyfriend definitely should have introduced you. I hate when my boyfriend does that.. Completely forgets his manners and doesn't introduce me. It makes the situation awkward, because it is a formality. I wouldn't worry too much about it, at least you introduced yourself. That's more than some people would have done.

10. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Well she said arnt you going to introduce your girlfriend and he started walking out the door so I thought they would think I was rude if I didnt introduce myself and just walk out the door. I did say something about it and he said it was rude of him not to introduce me and that he was sorry.

11. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: He should've introduced you.

12. Cheesenip

Cheesenip New Member

your bf is an:asshole:. You did nothing wrong, you did what you felt was right, and what you did was right. Dont get worked up over it.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah, totally his fault. You could've misinterpreted how his grandma said that whole thing. I really wouldn't stress considering you were brave enough to introduce yourself. And if they did care than fuck them!

14. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Yeah I am over it, he told me not to feel bad. I told him if thats how he is going to be I wont be going around his family. His grandma is always really rude like that. They are just a different kind of person than I am I guess. She is always rude on the phone and stuff, to me anyway. So I just took that as rude and felt like an ass. I guess I really dont care anymore I was just upset with him mostly I think and that made me even more embarrassed so..Oh well I suppose.