SRS Ugh...what do i do

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Charlie Murphy, Feb 21, 2006.

1. I want to help her....ive posted before in here. I want ot help my g/f but it seems that she doesnt want to help herself..all she wants to do is complain abotu her problem..she was diagnosed with depression and anexiety.. they put her on medication but she said it never worked for her..therapy either..she says that nothign will work for her...i want to help her but i dont know how...she says she cant relate anything to me and that i dont understand....please help me with this guys anythign you can offer me is very much appreciated here

2. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

All you can really do is give her a good time and give her something to look foward to alll the time, which would be seeing you.

3. svetlanalemon

svetlanalemon A little blood and vomit on the car seat...

there is a degree of self-investment that recovery requires, why don't you have a talk with her about it, that she herself has to want to get better for her to get better. If she's taking any caffeine, she should stop as it exacerbates any sort of anxiety, and sometimes some things that appear as psychological disturbances are really caffeine anaphylaxis ( caffeine allergy )

Anyway, much luck to her. She will probably need a lot of support, it's good that you're there for her.

4. we did chat about this...she wants to get better for me..but not for herself...gonna be a long road ahead but im devoted to her

5. subgraphic

subgraphic OT Supporter

i hope she gets better.. by the way, no responce to your tatto thread?