FRK ugh. only miss my ex when im drunk?v. read

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by xbishopx, Nov 30, 2007.

1. xbishopx

xbishopx deusexaethera is a fucking idiot.

it happens quite often, during the day i think about her, was with her for 3 years, ive posted threads a few weeks ago about this.

im having a very hard time letting go, she was the only girl ive ever truly been in love with and honestly the person thats been the closest to me.

im drunk. i want to ride the bike in the garage 2 miles to her house and try to talk to her, but i know itd make me look so lame. i just miss her and cant believe what shes done to us.

convince me not to ride a fucking bike to her house.

2. Heavy_Fuel

Heavy_Fuel New Member

Hey dude

Don't ride drunk - Moving on from someone you love is always hard, but getting over the death of a loved one is harder.
    http://www.carbibles.com/images/crash.jpg <-- Warning - Semi-Graphic.

No point putting yourself in a dangerous situation, to only, as you said, look lame. Wait until you're Sober, make your decision then. Plus, how many times do you hear "You're only saying that because you're drunk" ...I'm sure you want what you say to her to sound sincere, and for her to realise it.

Chin up!

*Edit - Just realised, you probably meant pushbike... Point still remains though... *

3. xbishopx

xbishopx deusexaethera is a fucking idiot.

its beyond all of this.

and i raced bikes for 12 years, i dont think ill ever have a problem riding one drunk, if thats what youre saying.

4. Heavy_Fuel

Heavy_Fuel New Member

ok, only trying to help - good luck

5. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

sucks dude. time to move forward with your life. there are bigger and better things out there for you.

I always miss them drunk too, until i masturbate.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  6. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Just know this, you will feel the exact same way about more girls before you find the one!

7. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

hey i know what you feel like man. just keep your head up. learn from this experience and it'll make you a better man. trust me on this one. after my ex broke up with me, i got out of 8k debt, started investing, have more time to work out/play sports, hang out with friends. all that stuff you cant do when youre tied down with your gf.

8. TopGun113

TopGun113 Winning

If she fucked things up so badly she doesn't deserve this kind of devotion from you, does she?

You're only remembering the good things because you're bored/lonely. Try to focus on the bad things of your relationship and how much it didn't work out. Realize that you're truly happier without her.