SRS ugh, just got off of geodon

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by StayLRG, Feb 27, 2008.

1. StayLRG

StayLRG New Member

i'd been taking geodon for about a year and a half to 2 years, and after reading up on all the crazy withdrawl symptoms for it i decided to go off of it, wasn't really working anyway. taperd my dose down to 2 pills at night for about a week, then down to 1 pill a night for 7 days. now that i'm completely off i'm working nights again. when i was on 1 pill a night i was sleeping fine, now i take a 2 mg xanax and sleep for about 5 hours. happened 2 nights in a row. such a crappy feeling to wake up at 8 when you wnet to bed at 3 and don't wanna get up till 11 or 12. i just wanna be able to sleep again. this sucks so bad. last night i drank, so you'd assume i'd be hungover, and i am, but i felt the same way yesterday after only having like 2 small swigs of jim beam, and i weigh around 300 pounds, so two swigs of jim beam doesn't get me drunk. fuck geodon.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Work out. Tire yourself out and lose some pounds in the process.

3. TiffanyTJB

TiffanyTJB New Member

I couldn't have an O with geodon so I switched to Thorazine- but I was takin gmine at night to help me sleep, not during the day.

4. StayLRG

StayLRG New Member

yuou don't know about geodon, it's part of the withdrawl symptom not being able to sleep. along with all my stomach pains. people who go off geodon have ended up in the hospital due to withdrawls.