Ugh, I'm getting sick of this shit...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tubachris85x, Nov 11, 2008.

1. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

This damn girl keeps texting me, and I dont know why, and this shit is really getting annoying

Back story: Met chick at a resturant, thought she was single, asked for my number and then hang out again, find out she has a bf in navy basic, and hung out a few times.

So, I've hung out with her a few times, found out she actually knows some people who I know in ROTC here. Everytime but once, hanging out with her consist of going to a bar and her getting drunk. She took me to see a play once, but that was it.

Not that I'm overly upset about this, I had invited her about a month prior to a concert that I was performing in, and she said that she'd come. Kept saying this, and on the day of, she says, "I dont know, if I dont, my frends will" :hsugh: She didn't, and none of these "friends" she spoke of. Turns out she went out and partied instead.

She's ditched me a second time prior to the concert. She text me, "wanna go to monk's (resturant nearby) at 9pm?" I said sure, and so I go, she never shows up. She wasn't answering her phone or texts. After I get dinner and leave, I get a text at about midnight saying "Sorry, I fell asleep and then was talking to my bf the whole time, I didnt have time to tell you" :squint:

Ditched twice in a row, and ever since then, we haven't hung out. She just keeps texting me, I dont even say anything to start it. Always asking what I'm up to, how I'm doing, etc. BS stuff. Then she goes around asking "So your gonna meet brian (her BF) this week?" Keeps saying shit like that.

When I do respond, and ask if she's talking to me cause she wants to hang out, she's been throwing out random excuses to say she's busy. I'll pass by her on campus, and the same day, I'll get a text, she says "Oh I'm in orlando" or atlanta....I know she's lying about half that shit too :hsugh:

FUCK what the hell does she want or is trying to do? I have no idea if she's planning on dumping this guy and keeping me in her grasps or what. All I know is that Im getting really annoyed, and about to tell her to leave me the fuck alone

2. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

She likes using you for attention. Ignore her.

3. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

No, you are accessible, her boyfriend is not. She's seeking validation. Either tell her to stop calling directly, or take the passive-aggressive approach and just stop answering/responding altogether. What are you hoping could possibly come of this? After reading all that you have absolutely no reason to talk to her ever again. And I'm saying all this at the risk of being called out for not taking my own advice.

4. ihaveanevilplan

ihaveanevilplan Everybody wake up, wake up, it's time to get down Moderator

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (i has an evil wap device: LGE-VX9900/1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.3.2 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

Do what you said in your last sentence.

5. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Stop rewarding her with your attention... find more stable women to be friends with.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

plus what kind of whore asks for your number when she already has a bf?

7. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I've been like that for awhile now. I've either just ignored her a few times but she dosnt stop

I can't seem to find stable women. There are always some problem with them

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

sounds like the typical flaky whore to me

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Many women are damaged goods. You have to have high disqualification standards.

10. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

:dunno: She seems pretty faithful, cause there are a few times when she's been piss drunk, and has blantantly said she'd do me/date me if she didnt have a bf, but she's never made a move on anyone that I know of. I'm not going to even try to get with her regardless

11. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

Well, if nothing else is working you could always try the completely opposite approach and start calling her every day, being super nice all the time, and just smothering her. Turns most women off pretty quickly. Or, you could just tell her to leave you the fuck alone.

12. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I think I do, I dont have the ability to know how they are off the bat

13. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Maybe if I had the time to really put that kind of effort into it... Just going to try and ignore her.

14. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

:ugh: just got another text "Wanna shoot to hang out next weekend? What are you doing then?"

Not responding..

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

This woman is not worth hanging out with or talking to.

Never ever try to make plans with someone who flakes out more than twice.

16. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

That's the problem with texting, she's either going to assume you're busy right now and text you again later, or she's going to assume that you never got it, and still try again later. At this point you seem pretty fed up, and if you really don't mind burning bridges with her I'd tell her "Look, I don't know what it is that you're expecting from me, but I really don't want anything to do with you." If you feel the need to explain yourself further then do so, but it's not like you have any kind of relationship with her, so I'd keep it simple.

17. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

make plans with her then stand her up

turnabout is fair play

18. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

Can I ask why you'd bother making plans with her at all? She seems like the kind of person that would shrug it off as playing hard to get, or justify it in her mind that somehow this means that he's kind of into her. I'd definitely take a more direct approach on this one.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You need to stand up for yourself.

Text her back and say "look, I think you are a cool girl but I don't care to just be friends with you, so I'd appreciate if you'd not contact me anymore" or something along those lines,.

Like everyone has said she's pretty much using you for attention while her bf is away. You seem annoyed by it so stop putting up with it, simple as that.

20. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Yea, I'm just going to ignore her

21. Buck something?

Buck something? New Member

id say, "we shouldnt hang out while you have a boyfriend" let me know or something

22. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

i didnt think u could block individual numbers on a cell phone. i tried a few years ago and they said no.

23. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Don't ignore her, reply and be straight with her. That way she can't claim she was never told

24. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Text her to "Fuck off"

25. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

she is trying to make plans with him

he should agree then not show